SpeedBlocks

Started by Corrosive, July 20, 2017, 10:33:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corrosive

I can't find a thread for this so I'm starting a new one. I wanted to say some stuff about this.

- I think you should make the blocks UNIQUE from other games. Maybe black blocks with white outline or something and other stuff that visually sets this apart from the other clients.

- You succeeded at what the Cultris developers couldn't manage to do which is to bring actual good DAS to Cultris.

- After you get it all polished up and out of the beta stage I can see all of the Cultris II players switching over to this - their best player martin seems to really enjoy it.

- In addition to the release of jstris, this is the best year for multiplayer in a long time.
"私は高速ブロックとセクシーな女性が好き"
"Put some stank on those blocks."

Danieru

Quote from: Corrosive
I can't find a thread for this so I'm starting a new one. I wanted to say some stuff about this.

- I think you should make the blocks UNIQUE from other games. Maybe black blocks with white outline or something and other stuff that visually sets this apart from the other clients.

- You succeeded at what the Cultris developers couldn't manage to do which is to bring actual good DAS to Cultris.

- After you get it all polished up and out of the beta stage I can see all of the Cultris II players switching over to this - their best player martin seems to really enjoy it.

- In addition to the release of jstris, this is the best year for multiplayer in a long time.

Hi, SpeedBlocks is pretty cool isn't it!?

-So far you can actually enable this by locating the 'Media' folder and changing the block's sprite .png image.

- I am with you on that, hopefully everyone has a taste of SpeedBlocks for themselves and enjoys it

I look forward to playing everyone.

=)
Just an Irish tetris player.

Okey_Dokey