Hard Drop Open VIII [Cultris II]

Started by Blink, January 22, 2017, 01:29:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

piper

Jes and I (r3hab) have scheduled to play tonight at midnight (12am PST 2/14).

Danieru

Just an Irish tetris player.

jackh1771

piper

billy

Xelina

leilickan

Deputy

martinc2381

Goldenshadow

Okey_Dokey

A video of the close match between Jes and r3hab (Winners Round 2). Sadly, the 2 first games are missing.

ISuckAtTetrisALot

To this day, I still don't know how to downstack properly
Youtube --> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCeSjd7DLJJKxJXf4vEzdzA
Shameless self promotion

Okey_Dokey

Current deadlines: (default match time is 6 PM PST on the same day)
  • Losers Round 2: Saturday February 18th @ 11:59  PM PST
  • Winners Round 3 & Losers Round 3: Wednesday February 22nd @ 11:59  PM PST
  • Losers Round 4: Sunday February 26th @ 11:59  PM PST
Afterwards, the deadlines will probably stay in a Sunday-Thursday-Sunday-Thursday-... rhythm (which means only 3 days time to play a losers round match between Thursday and Sunday).

Organizational notes:
  • ProMouse vs down-r-up-l is scheduled for Friday. The loser will play shaite with a little extended deadline.
  • 0t_ vs *Teddy* is scheduled for Wednesday (today).
  • Looks like Azteca forfeited. This puts much less time pressure on 0t_ and *Teddy* for the following rounds.
  • I decided to give Bramski a win over cros107. Bramski is more active and would have won that game anyway. He has already played his next opponent (Squirtle_). cros107 can still play his matches against Bramski and blaataap retrospectively if he wants and I will enter the scores at challonge.com then.
  • tatianyi and xb2002b haven't played their match yet which is weird because they are both from China and are pretty active (or did they forget to report?). Anyway, I will write them a private message. If they don't report back within a day (Wednesday 11:59 pm PST) with a settled match time which lies before Thursday 11:59 pm PST, then I will have to disqualify at least one of them.
Otherwise, thanks for playing your matches. Didn't expect such a high ratio of played matches within such a narrow period of time.

ZeroT

☠ ZeroT