new ways to get rubies on tetrisfriends since old one doesnt work anymore

Started by amzara, December 13, 2016, 05:37:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

amzara

hello im new here just wanna ask a question help
basically im trying to find a way to get max tuning in TF . since tokens will take too long(or did anyone manage to max tune with tokens only here) rubies are probably the method right

i did some research but the methods used doesnt work anymore(no more videos on survey)
and every survey i chose just says im not suitable for it and redirects to another not working one for an endless loop

just curious is there anyone who managed to max out their tuning?

Jaymod

you can buy them for 80 rubies (I have 88  ty for the tip)

http://imgur.com/a/E2wlf

amzara

Quote from: Jaymod

may i ask how did you get the rubies?i tried doing surveys but none work they just give me some "ur not the suitable candidate thingy for our survey" NotLikeThis dont wanna install apps on my phone or play games

the video survey isnt available anymore, or is it possible to achieve max tuning with just tokens?(if im playing 20 hours a day for like a month)

Jaymod

Quote from: amzara
Quote from: Jaymod

may i ask how did you get the rubies?i tried doing surveys but none work they just give me some "ur not the suitable candidate thingy for our survey" NotLikeThis dont wanna install apps on my phone or play games

the video survey isnt available anymore, or is it possible to achieve max tuning with just tokens?(if im playing 20 hours a day for like a month)

I dont remember anymore this account is really old ( min 2 years as I stopped Facebook, but I think the account is 6y old because at this time I was religious and naiv thinking a name would change anything).

I think I bought 100 rubies for maybe 4/5$ `

Destiny

I did a lot of grinding through watching videos and I got lucky through some surveys that managed to work and gave me 7-10 rubies. Basically I tried every survey possible and prayed that they worked.

jackh1771

I have 25357200 tokens but i already bought everything just keep playing 20 hours a day you will get there ^

ultranooby

Click rubies, earn free rubies, supersonicads, video
[attachmentid=1066]
Click all the videos, but don't watch them. Just let them run until the end. You can watch 50 at once. Assuming you have unlimited internet, you can just grind them once every 2 weeks. 80% working rate.
Go to Sponsorpay, do only the ones with the red button and
  • number left. They will actually give 70+ rubies (I have gotten 3 of them to work, totaling 270 rubies) and they take 20 minutes. Make sure to use a fake email at temp-mail.org and fake info. 50% working rate the first 3 times.
    Go to gWallet and click on only links with names like [disease name] static or [disease name] assessment. You don't have to take them to completion, just get past the first page. 100% working rate.

That netted me 500+ rubies in a month.

amzara

Quote from: Destiny
I did a lot of grinding through watching videos and I got lucky through some surveys that managed to work and gave me 7-10 rubies. Basically I tried every survey possible and prayed that they worked.

i tried doing those surveys and gave up after 3 hour of nothing T.T
i dont have videos in my options for some reason iono why probably region stuffs(malaysia)
kinda made me curious i tried using a vpn the other day but still got the same options
Quote from: jackh1771
I have 25357200 tokens but i already bought everything just keep playing 20 hours a day you will get there ^

oh sweet i havent done the math actually nvm i guess i'll just grind it

Quote from: ultranooby
Click rubies, earn free rubies, supersonicads, video
[attachmentid=1066]
Click all the videos, but don't watch them. Just let them run until the end. You can watch 50 at once. Assuming you have unlimited internet, you can just grind them once every 2 weeks. 80% working rate.
Go to Sponsorpay, do only the ones with the red button and
  • number left. They will actually give 70+ rubies (I have gotten 3 of them to work, totaling 270 rubies) and they take 20 minutes. Make sure to use a fake email at temp-mail.org and fake info. 50% working rate the first 3 times.
    Go to gWallet and click on only links with names like [disease name] static or [disease name] assessment. You don't have to take them to completion, just get past the first page. 100% working rate.

That netted me 500+ rubies in a month.
i dont really have videos in my options for some reason
https://gyazo.com/15e7f7d96b09749f96a543d13411a2ed