Tournament Started! - Tetris Tournament Online IV

Started by Blink, June 02, 2016, 10:38:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amnesia

I don't get it. If I open your link, I arrive into the platinum class, but from there, my IHS and IRS are still disabled
We are introducing the ARS into HD like a virus. You can't escape neither resist, ARS will win.

Blink

Quote from: Amnesia
I don't get it. If I open your link, I arrive into the platinum class, but from there, my IHS and IRS are still disabled

Use that link and then join or create a room with Expert PLUS mode.  Let me know if you feel any difference.

coconutcrusher

Whoa, I just randomly decided to check in on Harddrop for the first time in a year, and hey, it's TTO4!! Only problem is I also haven't played Tetris regularly in a year . . in fact, I was attempting some Tetris Friends just now and could barely remember how to T-spin.   Oh well, there's still that Tetris Mug!  

jkwon23

Quote from: Blink
Hi Amnesia!  Custom DAS/AR is allowed for this tournament.  

http://www.tetrisfriends.com/games/Live/ga...ue&irs=true

Edit that link to your liking.  This only works in Expert PLUS rooms.
@Amnesia
How to get free tuning by SirJeivus:

Use minimal tetris friends to cut some lag. ^^
http://harddrop.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=5597

jelloshaha

Hi I would like to join. my user is jelloshaha.

Edit: Ooops. I found the link!

Amnesia

Thank you Blink, I could have some games with full speed.
I am happy to see that with these timing I can finaly beat the lv 20 players. (Well..Sometimes)

Also sometimes : the timings go back to the slow one and I don't know why, it happens when I change room.. I have no idea of what is the EXPERT PLUS mode, I have never seen this on the interface. What I see is only PLATINUM lists..

About the SPRINT mode, can I use a link as well to play this mode with fast timings ?
We are introducing the ARS into HD like a virus. You can't escape neither resist, ARS will win.

WillyTris

So, When does the tournament start? It started now or it starts a few days later?

Amnesia

Registration is closed and matches can start.

I have a "better" question

How am I supposed to search a player ?? I can't see the "SEARCH" box here on HD.
I must look for summerburst

Blink

Reschedule notice:  modernbenoni and cmiley_com rescheduled their match to Saturday 9PM GMT.  They're both in Europe.

PolarisTR

ZeroT

Quote from: PolarisTR
Did I not make it? I applied two weeks ago

Bracket

You are in it. Seed number 68 in Blink's bracket.
☠ ZeroT

No1Important

Is the tournament being streamed or recorded? Commentary and such like the last ones?
P.S.. This is my first post on hard drop.

TGGC

Is there anywhere a description how to setupt the "Expert PLUS mode, Non-ranked room, Solid Garbage ON, Spectators ON Items OFF, Maps OFF" stuff mentioned on the tournamenat page? I rarely play any 1v1 on TF.

ZeroT

In TetrisFriends Arena, in the top right click create room. Check Non Ranked and in the bottom right Expert Mode and subsequently Expert PLUS. Also make sure its a room for two players and no maps or items are selected. If not all of these options are available or you continue to have trouble, please drop a comment in the shoutbox. We can assist you or even create a room for you.
☠ ZeroT