Poll: Tetris Ultimate PC: Keep or Refund?

Started by baseballboy4296, December 10, 2015, 03:38:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tetris Ultimate PC: Keep or Refund?

"Keep"
6 (14%)
"Refund"
37 (86%)

Total Members Voted: 80

baseballboy4296

Maybe if enough people refund, they'll have more of a reason to fix the game. Right now, as far as they're concerned, they made the sale, and don't have to do anything more.

I'm curious to see what people are gonna do. I haven't quite decided yet.

ZeroT

I already refunded after only 25 mins and 10+ crashes and only one game finished (with wrong controls!). I refunded to steam wallet so if they ever get it together, I can re-buy it, but haha, fat chance of that!
☠ ZeroT

poopmo

I think i voted keep by accident... sorry guys

DumbledorsArmy

Going to give them some time, but if nothing happens, a refund.

And if it comes to that, I think we should get as many people as possible to do the same. They won't fix their game? Hit them where it hurts, their cash. Maybe if enough people do this, Steam will get on them about it. Who knows.

morningpee

Okey_Dokey

Those numbers are so demoralizing. And I sit here trying to improve my scores on the leaderboard. I guess I can stop wasting my time now.  

yotipo91

[div align=\\\"center\\\"]

Sprints: Nullpo-26.78 (4/0),  TF-35.97, TOPW-29.461 (065-15), C2-36.58 (4.5/0)
[url=http://tetrison

cycle

poopmo

At least ubisoft did one thing right by releasing it on steam it seems.

zaphod77

Now why can't people just release TGM for PC?   i'd buy that.

BBQTurkeyzZ

Quote from: zaphod77
Now why can't people just release TGM for PC?   i'd buy that.
Mihara said at some point that a Steam release of TGM4 (or whatever he decides to call it next) was viable and could possibly happen at some point

zaphod77

His Japanese is notoriously difficult to machine translate, but if true, i think it would be pretty cool.

Last i heard, he was still angry that people were making videos using emulators.  

My point is now that the latest game has failed HARD and TGM has good exposure, is that NOW would be a good time for it to show up.  Arika CAN make software that actually works on PC, as evidenced by Jewelry Master.

Sisu

$7.50?

€9.95?

Now why can't people just release TGM for PC?
cuz ubisoft has the license?  

cycle

His Japanese is notoriously difficult to machine translate, but if true, i think it would be pretty cool.

Last i heard, he was still angry that people were making videos using emulators.  

My point is now that the latest game has failed HARD and TGM has good exposure, is that NOW would be a good time for it to show up.  Arika CAN make software that actually works on PC, as evidenced by Jewelry Master.

i don't want ars and neither does anyone else who isn't a tgmconcept or tgmdrop elitist snob.

the only company that can make a successful tetris game is nintendo.

BBQTurkeyzZ

Quote from: cycle
i don't want ars and neither does anyone else who isn't a tgmconcept or tgmdrop elitist snob.
well you'll be in luck then because every tgm game since 3 has had srs in some form (world rule etc)