Nullpomino tournament 2015

Started by eevor, October 21, 2015, 12:40:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pokedialga

TrampolineGm

Sure, i'm in
the lucky players who face me have a chance of me forfeiting due to... stuff, but i'll do my best to play.
Yeah, of course everyone should have half an hour a week to play. Difficulty can arise due to timezones, or just people not having the 'same half an hour' in a week. But we can do our best.

ohitsstef

We do not forgive. We do not forget.

eevor

About one and a half day left for registration.

People with question marks, please let me know your final decision.
MicroBlizz ?
VitoKing ?
Alexandra ?
z2sam ?
poopmo ?

VitoKing

Quote from: eevor

MicroBlizz ?
VitoKing ?
Alexandra ?
z2sam ?
poopmo ?

I did  I'm in. Still trying to fix a lag bug I have, but it won't be an issue I think.
This is a signature... enjoy.

z2sam

Quote from: eevor

MicroBlizz ?
VitoKing ?
Alexandra ?
z2sam ?
poopmo ?
I'm in
I can become reached at skype: samuelsvalland (please tell me who you are if you add me on skype).
or fb: https://www.facebook.com/samuelsvalland

TheUltimateSpicy

Eeeeey enter me, then body me......i am ready and plenty innebriated for this

PolarisTR

poopmo

eevor

OK, so the registration is finished. Based on the number of participants (25), we have 3 groups with 6 players and one group with 7 players.
Top 2 out of each group advance to quarter finals, and it's single elimination from there on.
http://challonge.com/nullpo2015

Everyone can start playing there group matches (first to 15, win by at least 2 games).

I will add doodle links for each of the groups to hopefully make it easier to schedule. If several players from each group meet online at the same time we can make some nice progress.

shahil

Anyone in Group D, I'm usually on whenever so just PM me when you are on or give me a holla on the sb !
                          Z E N A S I S

PolarisTR

Add "PolarisTheRandom" on skype or Polaris Dyas on FB for message to play your match against me.

I don't read HD PM's

VitoKing

I'm able to start my matches tomorrow. So hit me up with any info I need.
This is a signature... enjoy.

ohitsstef

Group A - I'll be free this weekend to play. Add me on Skype and we can rearrange something.  skype: oh-stephanie

We do not forgive. We do not forget.