"Tico"
4 (9.5%)
"pizzapizza"
21 (50%)
"Going from rank 16 to rank 20 in Arena (Katatoniopeth)"
3 (7.1%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Extruderx

[div align=\\\"center\\\"]Vote for whoever you think deserves to be this month's Player of the Month!

FireTstar

51.08 --> 48.33 --> 45.56 on Nullpo (no finesse)
5:16.55 min --> 57.38 1 error on Nullpo with finesse (in 4 days of learning finesse)
55.58 5 errors (day 4 of learning finesse)
53.98 7 errors (day 4 of learning finesse)
50.46 5 errors (day 5 of learning finesse)
Tetris Friends Marathon: 700k --> 797k
Tetris Friends Survival: 710k --> 820k --> 886k

Extruderx

Cultris 2 Maserati 33.20 -> 32.45 (from 18th to 10th place)
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Tico

NullpoMino 40 Line Race 1:38.66 -> 1:08.28

pizzapizza

Tetris Friends Sprint 51.43 -> 49.72

Vote for whatever you think deserves to be this month's Achievement of the Month!

dotamistern
Getting sub-30 time in NullpoMino with only one rotation key (image here)
Nominated by Extruderx

HardDrop community
Hitting 1mil views on TwitchTV
Nominated by perfectclear

M_Bison
Returning to Tetris
Nominated by Lucho

pizzapizza
Getting sub-50 seconds on Tetris Friends Sprint
Nominated by frityy64, Aaron, Master

Katatoniopeth
Going from rank 16 with ~300 exp to rank 20 in one day
(Tetris Friends Arena, 3 images hyperlinked)
Nominated by unpronuncyashun2

Both polls end at 1st of March, 9PM PST.[/div]

Integration

What happens if a player wins both POTM and AOTM?

ohitsstef

I'll figure that out if that happens lol
Let's hope.. that doesn't happen :X

We do not forgive. We do not forget.

StS

Is there any way to set up the polls so that we can vote in one and not the other? E.g. I'd like to vote for AOTM, but the POTM is rather close this month, and I don't think any really deserves it over the others, so I'd like to abstain from that poll.
Sandal that Stinks

Current 40L (Nullpo): 35.32s

ohitsstef

Quote from: StS
Is there any way to set up the polls so that we can vote in one and not the other? E.g. I'd like to vote for AOTM, but the POTM is rather close this month, and I don't think any really deserves it over the others, so I'd like to abstain from that poll.

That's a good question... but I'm not sure of the answer. I was actually hoping AOTM and POTM would be 2 separate poll threads :T maybe next month.

Extruderx

Bump. I'll make 2 different poll threads next month, even though I think it's less convenient to navigate. I was thinking that the forum source allows to vote on only one question if needed, but seems like it doesn't.

edit: maybe I shouldn't; see Integration's reply below. I was thinking about this as well.

Integration

I think a double poll means that more people will vote. And this isn't bad, is it?

StS

Yeah, actually, I prefer this to having two separate topics, even if it means that we can't vote in the polls separately; it's more convenient and looks less cluttered.
Sandal that Stinks

Current 40L (Nullpo): 35.32s

ohitsstef

No you cannot update it now. :T You can add that for next month if you don't win this one.

Katatoniopeth

I am confused, how is returning to Tetris an achievement, I know that he is somewhat of a celebrity in the Tetris World (M Bison) but seriously, he is tied with Dotamistern subbing 30 with one rotate wtf...

pizzapizza

Quote from: Katatoniopeth
I am confused, how is returning to Tetris an achievement, I know that he is somewhat of a celebrity in the Tetris World (M Bison) but seriously, he is tied with Dotamistern subbing 30 with one rotate wtf...

i agree with that comment
edit 1= i was laughing and didnt realized that at all

M_Bison

I agree that returning to Tetris it not exactly a legitimate reason to be nominated, but it's not like I did absolutely nothing this month...

Cultris: 40 Lines – 35:??
Lockjaw: 40 Lines – 27:15
Lockjaw: 100 Lines – 1:11:95
Tetris DX: Ultra – +220,000
Tetris DX: 40 Lines – 1:18
Texmaster: Normal: 999 – 12:14:73 – (my first GM)

-   Jono

Fear and respect... the supreme energy that is Psycho Power!

Aaron

Quote from: KatatoniopethI am confused, how is returning to Tetris an achievement, I know that he is somewhat of a celebrity in the Tetris World (M Bison) but seriously, he is tied with Dotamistern subbing 30 with one rotate wtf...
Quote from: M_BisonCultris: 40 Lines – 35:??
Lockjaw: 40 Lines – 27:15
Lockjaw: 100 Lines – 1:11:95
Tetris DX: Ultra – +220,000
Tetris DX: 40 Lines – 1:18
Texmaster: Normal: 999 – 12:14:73 – (my first GM)
Blame Lucho for omitting his achievements.
[div align=\\\"center\\\"]
Quote from: AlexandraI don't really know much about hot dogs but I do know Aaron is the greatest moderator ever.
[/div]

Katatoniopeth

I hear ya Jono, my achievement got nerfted as well, I went from 16 to 20 in one day, with no items or  boosters, but yeah anyways , dota really deserves this win.

ohitsstef

I hear ya Jono, my achievement got nerfted as well, I went from 16 to 20 in one day, with no items or  boosters, but yeah anyways , dota really deserves this win.

. __ .
I don't see how your achievement got "nerfted"

and people have the right to vote for the user they think had the best achievement :T I don't think it's fair for you or anyone else to say "I don't see how this achievement is as good as another's."