Create your own twist setups

Started by Blink, June 13, 2010, 11:17:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

larrytetris

Fixing coolmaninsano's misdrop on KoS:

[fumen]110@XdA3obA3obA3hbIwlbA3hbKwB3hbA3jbH3gbK3gbJ3?gbH3gbD3pb6rVXAMnbNEPD98AwDuaEEszQEwoSTAS4eBAud?YiobaifcL6OAA7eEeMBpBB9FB3JBAAA[/fumen]
[div align=\\\"center\\\"]www.hrlarry.com[/div]
[div align=\\\"center\\\"]Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that.
~Martin Luther King Jr.
[/di

berry

[fumen]110@7eJJSIehBLbBVnBUjB/eBCdB61cqPPDARkkAAAAA[/fumen]

this 180 works in nullpo but not in kos...(yet)

DAS44

Just an alternate setup for a cap'n hook.

[fumen]110@7eFSeIvbBJaB6RBJGBv8AbdF3jbF3jbF3hbpUF3ibo?UF3iboUF3jbF3jbA3gbD3lbD3pb6RB[/fumen]

larrytetris

I call this the Testicles opening because of the spins involved:
TST-IC-LS(D)

[fumen]110@7eFEZIqPPPAvJnaEFP98AwEmsCwOxCAJKPAAuQBPiB?FXBPeD3lbD3mbC3mbC3pbAAA7eDNLPDAUN2BAkMPAAHBPCA?J1AAAJFPAAFeD3lbD3lbD3mbC3zb9gB7eBFhBMaBXeF3jbF?3jbB3tbCQPGAMEzPEJ2BAA7eAAwNZASY0hEMPVABBoo2AUN?uSASok3BFbEVCzAAAA[/fumen]

Note: I actually did a TST-IC midgame. It won me the game. C:

Continuation:
[fumen]110@eeQpnbRphbF3pbiCWXAQnEbEJkkrDFbs2BP2W5DuQ0?dEpXxCACeG3jbF3jbF3jbF3zbAAA[/fumen]
~Martin Luther King Jr.
[/di

Noogy

technically that's an lsd  
it also seems unnecessary to offset a cspin just for an lsd, you generally dont want to have to commit your sticks to a setup

chopin

Here are some advanced T-Spin doubles.
[fumen]110@hdB3mbC3kbF3ibH3gbI3gbI3gbI3gbI3gbE3pbA4G7?eBm8AnIBXd6GnbAA4GjbB3ibB3gbdDlbA3dDAAecAAA7eBs?IBX9AZddDmbdDibwNBAhbCAgbwNQpkbBAgbQpA3ecAAA7eB?j+AEHBcdNRnbNRjbRpibAAkbRpgbBAnbAAVcAAA7eBSCBsN?BadoUmbqUrbwNAAkbAAgbwNQpnbwNVcAAA7eBlEBPNBndWK?ibAAcDib0lkbdDobcDWcAAA7eBj8AnIBYdNRnbNRjbB3lbd?DmbdDfcAAA7eCjDBsHBK3ADdoUoboUobpUnbAAibwNNREAg?bxNNRFAwNhbHAhbDAgbCAgbEAgbAAgbAAgbBAnbBAmbA3BA?sbAAA7eBCGPSAiC2JEroo2AT36SASYcWEP5BAAshB1dD3lb?D3jbB3gbKwA3hbC3gbIwgbB3gbwNmbA3xNnbQptbAwNAA7e?BmHBscBqdD3kbD3Yi5GibB3jb4GhbC3jbA3gbB3nbQpnbwN?A3nbAAA3sbAAA7eCMOBPNByEBfdoUmbqUjbcDibwNkbdDgb?xNlbcDgbwNUcAAA7eHyEBPNBEjckjckocMOBAAAAAA[/fumen]

jujube

future bear (if nobody has named it yet)
[fumen]110@7eFvXI1lBacBBnBGjBjcBDeF3kbE3mbC39bAAA7eEF?bBAAA1vqJAZn81DJ9VXEPBAAANfBAAAWeG39bAAA7eBFgBA?AAXeF3ibZiE3gbkzssNRfDoUpbAwNIAPM98AQyT7B7eDnWB?K6cifBAAA[/fumen]

Someone2knoe

That is kaidan using the floor as a step.

[Fumen Link]

The cyan colored blocks are steps, if you see the floor as a complete column of blocks, it just acts as another step.

chopin

That is pretty cool, Jujube. I actually identify that Kaidan as one of the 'Blink S/Z' props because in essence it's very different to see than a Kaidan against a Tetris hole. And also, Blink is the only one I've ever known that can see that one instantaneously and use it effectively. There are a few more S/Z Props that he does advancedly too. Cool how that Future Bear goes into Yoshihiro.

Someone2knoe

Quote from: chopin
There are a few more S/Z Props that he does advancedly too

advancedly?  lul.

Blink

[fumen]110@hdB3mbC3kbF3ibH3gbI3gbI3gbI3gbI3gbE3pbA4G7?eBm8AnIBXd6GnbAA4GjbB3ibB3gbdDlbA3dDAAecAAA7eBs?IBX9AZddDmbdDibwNBAhbCAgbwNQpkbBAgbQpA3ecAAA7eB?j+AEHBcdNRnbNRjbRpibAAkbRpgbBAnbAAVcAAA7eBSCBsN?BadoUmbqUrbwNAAkbAAgbwNQpnbwNVcAAA7eBlEBPNBndWK?ibAAcDib0lkbdDobcDWcAAA7eBj8AnIBYdNRnbNRjbB3lbd?DmbdDfcAAA7eCjDBsHBK3ADdoUoboUobpUnbAAibwNNREAg?bxNNRFAwNhbHAhbDAgbCAgbEAgbAAgbAAgbBAnbBAmbA3BA?sbAAA7eBCGPSAiC2JEroo2AT36SASYcWEP5BAAshB1dD3lb?D3jbB3gbKwA3hbC3gbIwgbB3gbwNmbA3xNnbQptbAwNAA7e?BmHBscBqdD3kbD3Yi5GibB3jb4GhbC3jbA3gbB3nbQpnbwN?A3nbAAA3sbAAA7eCMOBPNByEBfdoUmbqUjbcDibwNkbdDgb?xNlbcDgbwNUcAAA7eHyEBPNBEjckjckocMOBAAAAAA[/fumen]

These look like t-spins I would use, good compilation!  I didn't think most of them were advanced, they seem like basic setups except maybe 2 or 3.

Someone2knoe

Actually most of those situations aren't complex at all, they are just simple t-spin set ups that are re-ordered. With a hold piece you can change the order. If your current hold piece is bad then that is just bad stacking on your part.

Here are most of those set ups when you make use of hold:

I can't get fumen embed to work ;(

The only exception I see is Blink's S/Z props which are quite useful.

larrytetris

Frames 3 and 18 blow my mind. I never would've thought of it that way (I'd much sooner freak out about covering the trash hole)
~Martin Luther King Jr.
[/di

jujube

That is pretty cool, Jujube. I actually identify that Kaidan as one of the 'Blink S/Z' props because in essence it's very different to see than a Kaidan against a Tetris hole. And also, Blink is the only one I've ever known that can see that one instantaneously and use it effectively. There are a few more S/Z Props that he does advancedly too. Cool how that Future Bear goes into Yoshihiro.
yeah, the idea itself isn't original at all. i was just wondering if anyone uses that exact arrangement of pieces as an opening with bag randomizer. i left out the Z because it could go in a couple different places depending on your previews.

nobody has mentioned frames 19-22 in your advanced T-spins, which is my favorite  it is in essence just a Kaiden or Blink S/Z prop, but without the O at the start the situation has a completely different character. i didn't mean to overlook your post, it was just getting late last night when i posted. good stuff!

chopin

So with Immobile Spin detection, a lot more setups are possible. I call this one 'May.' I use the 'shortest rotations' but ideally you would want to use a natural rotation to send more lines. Very flexible shape.

[fumen]110@sdQpnbRpnbQpob8egbRpF38ehbRpE38eibssE38ehb?usD3pbA4G7eE1xcVxct6cFQPDAU9zBAAwNDAUN2BAsdQpnb?QppbwNnbMRgbRpF3hbwNgbwNnbwN8embUKwbAwNAA7eE1xc?Vxct6cVQPDAU9zBAAwNDAMN2BAsdQpnbQppbwNnbMRgbRpF?3hbwNgbwNmbUKwN8e4bAwNAA7eEAgbSxcq6cCQPDAM9zBAA?wNDATN2BAsdQpnbQppbwNnbMRgbRpF3hbwNgbwNnbwN8elb?oUxbAwNAA7eHnscHscP7cPAdXQPDAT9zBAAwNDAUN2BAAwN?AAAAA[/fumen]