What are you wanting for Christmas?

Started by charchar_XD, December 07, 2013, 09:17:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

charchar_XD

Christmas is getting close and I didn't want much but a few 3DS games and a ukelele haha i play guitar but do want that sweet sound like colbie caillats music. and so today i decided to checkout the lights that been put up on Thanksgiving Day! >.> it was a race no joke my mom is like hurry up we need to get this done.

oh my goodness it was cold

also a few pictures of decorations    [attachmentid=557] [attachmentid=558] [attachmentid=559]

HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A VERY MERRY CHRUSTMAS !!!!!!!!! and Happy New Years

ohitsstef

Nice decorations!  

I usually put up a tree a few days before Christmas and decorate it with the usual ornaments. Then I go to a few Christmas dinners - parents' friends... families, friends' and then the one I set up for my group of close friends.

lol

for Christmas I guess I just want a high score on my LSATS lol . __ . I don't  feel like I actually want anything materialistic this year.

We do not forgive. We do not forget.

charchar_XD

Quote from: ohitsstef
Nice decorations!  

I usually put up a tree a few days before Christmas and decorate it with the usual ornaments. Then I go to a few Christmas dinners - parents' friends... families, friends' and then the one I set up for my group of close friends.

lol

for Christmas I guess I just want a high score on my LSATS lol . __ . I don't  feel like I actually want anything materialistic this year.

haha nice we all want that sweet score to feel good about  

salami_pastrami

I want socks. Some how all of my socks have gone missing since I moved back home.

PolarisTR

Katatoniopeth

A plane ticket to England  +

Party at Polarises! hahaha

gerdhal

Ravendarksky

A nintendo 3DS or a Wii U. I want to feel like a kid again on christmas day and spent the whole day playing some of the awesome new games.

medicalsnack

Christmas wishes..hmmmm i want endless coffee:) i like the idea with the new socks!! Im pretty sure i have a sockmonster in the basement i blame it for all the lost socks.And besides coffee i want  NOTHING:)