Total Members Voted: 41

myndzi

Quote from: Paul676
I think you're saying that to save face because you've lost the poll

It's not over yet!!!!

ps blink can i get some database access over here

Barneey

Quote from: perfectclear
I don't think it is ours to change anymore. ive seen the term on multiple japanese websites as well. I mean sure, we can start calling it "the funky" or whatever the hell we please, but that doesnt really change its name!

The Funky gets my vote

CaptainPaul

Yeah, really. I'm all in for "The Funky".

baseballboy4296

I'm in favor of "The Funky"

But what happened to neo tspin and iso tspin? neo representing the non-indented version and iso representing the indented one (like the one in myndzi's first post)

These terms were the first things I heard them called when they were discovered.

myndzi

This is more of a category of spins than a specific spin. Dunks is inclusive of all who would join its fold!

farter

on the wiki i see this one is called Neo TSD....
and "polymer” seems to refer to the shape of two triangular holes in a row which leads to Fin TSD + Neo TSD (or TST if modified)?

Maske

[fumen]110@EeE3nbB3mbH3hbI3gbC3pbFwj7eAdyqDAOYzCAieA3?gbAA1bAQpAA7eBF4cNyqDAJ9qBAQeA3wbAAgbA31bAQpAA7?eBl3cdyqDAGOxCA[/fumen]

These above three types of tsd are collectively called "NTSD/New TSD". In order to distinguish between regular combinations and NTSD's, the terminology called Polymer was newly provided. The examples of Polymers are as follows. As you know, most of the polymers are not very useful.

[fumen]110@vdaimbYinbB3kbE3ibG3ibI3gbI3gbB3pbAoUKATwI?XEvNVTASYAAA7eFVtqAA9dBAAAFzctcBAAAvdC3obA3obA3?ibD3pUIwG3IwgbG3BA0lD3jbAAhbA3rbAwNMA0Ld1DBj7aE?loo2A7eFFdqAA9XBAAAF3cdhBAAA[/fumen]