Tetris Clan

Started by PolarisTR, May 02, 2013, 11:27:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PolarisTR

Hello all,

I've been trying to get good at TetrisFriends. That clone we all hate

I've also made a clan because why the duck not. <Super Duper Smiley Face>

We currently have a whopping 14 members!! [Will be updated]

The clan is called PMP, which stands for Practice Makes Perfect. And if you would like to join, then create a TetrisFriends account under the name of "PMP_[YourName]" No requirements and you get the privilege of being part of a special community

I recently found out you can email Tetris Friends and ask for your name to be changed, I haven't tried as I have a new account but if you want to keep all your progress then it's worth a try

[!--ImageUrlBegin--][a href=\\\"http://i.imgur.com/rwYUi1x.png\\\" target=\\\"_new\\\"][!--ImageUrlEBegin--][img width=\\\"400\\\" class=\\\"attach\\\" src=\\\"http://i.imgur.com/rwYUi1x.png\\\" border=\\\'0\\\' alt=\\\"IPB Image\\\" /][!--ImageUrlEnd--][/a][!--ImageUrlEEnd--]

Katatoniopeth

Already in! Yeet Yeet!  

pizzapizza

I have a question...
can you have the same account and put in the signature instead of creating another account?
If so thanks so much

Paul676

Can I make a rival team?
               Tetris Belts!

StS

Tempted to join, but don't want to oppose the powerhouse that is Paul. Can't we all be friends...?  
Sandal that Stinks

Current 40L (Nullpo): 35.32s

CaptainPaul

[!--quoteo--][div class=\\\'quotetop\\\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\\\'quotemain\\\'][!--quotec--]Can I make a rival team?[/quote]

Let's go All-Paul All Stars!

Aaron

Gotta name it Paul Stars, calling the team by any other name would be appalling.
[div align=\\\"center\\\"]
Quote from: AlexandraI don't really know much about hot dogs but I do know Aaron is the greatest moderator ever.
[/div]

tk198

Quote from: Aaron
Gotta name it Paul Stars, calling the team by any other name would be a-Paul-ling.

Fixed.

Aaron

Quote from: tk198
Quote from: AaronGotta name it Paul Stars, calling the team by any other name would be a-Paul-ling.
Fixed.
[div align=\\\"center\\\"]
Quote from: AlexandraI don't really know much about hot dogs but I do know Aaron is the greatest moderator ever.
[/div]

CaptainPaul

Dammit, you're right. I was going for Rhyming, but puns always take the cake.

PolarisTR

Quote from: pizzapizza
I have a question...
can you have the same account and put in the signature instead of creating another account?
If so thanks so much

Of course!  I'll add you to the team

Paul676

Paul Stars sounds like I'm making a team in the mould of Stars!
  • Paul for one and one for Paul
  • Paul day, every day
  • Paul me maybe
               Tetris Belts!

StS

Quote from: Paul676
Paul Stars sounds like I'm making a team in the mould of Stars!
  • Paul for one and one for Paul
  • Paul day, every day
  • Paul me maybe

Also, Polaris, add me. PMP_StS
Sandal that Stinks

Current 40L (Nullpo): 35.32s

JimmyX

sounds fun! i'd like to join too

Sisu

ur clan is trash. STARS will feast upon ur entrails