Wikimerge, Wikia's shutdown, getting people interested in contributing to tetris knowledge

Started by PetitPrince, January 27, 2013, 05:57:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ohitsstef

I'm moving this thread to BWH for the meantime, because at this moment TTO3 is our community's main focus.

We do not forgive. We do not forget.

myndzi

When does it end?? Let's get Aaron's NML thread in here too, because it's not TTO3...

ohitsstef

Quote from: myndzi
When does it end?? Let's get Aaron's NML thread in here too, because it's not TTO3...

aw boo hoo.

myndzi

CENSORSHIP! NAZI MODS! RAGE! etc.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't enjoying the role reversal. But I'm not gonna be a dick about it.

ohitsstef

You guys already know the merge isn't going to happen without Caff's and Blink's blessings.

myndzi

...the ones you can see above, in this very thread?

In before reading comprehension

ohitsstef

myndzi

ohitsstef

Nah nothing's wrong with the thread we just agreed to move it here. Until TTO3 is over.

Hugs and dicks everywhere. Apparently.

myndzi

Nobody 'agreed' at all. After a long time, we're reaching some amicable relations and agreement. This deserves to be seen.

ohitsstef

i'm only moving it back bc caffeine is cool.

caffeine

Quote from: mufIdeally I'd like to have some kind of "site ring" (if you've been on the internet long enough to have seen those back when they were a thing) where TC links to HD which links to the Wiki which links to TC and vice-versa.
Lol, man I'm slow to finally figure out the real angle here. This isn't about making the content easier to access or the good of Tetriskind. This boils down to channeling more traffic towards TC.net. It's exactly the same reason you guys decided to rip off my site's name: visibility.

muf

Quote from: caffeine
Lol, man I'm slow to finally figure out the real angle here. This isn't about making the content easier to access or the good of Tetriskind. This boils down to channeling more traffic towards TC.net. It's exactly the same reason you guys decided to rip off my site's name: visibility.
Fine, then we don't make a site ring. Gee, lighten up a bit, sour puss! Are you or are you not giving Blink permission to authorise myndzi going off and making a merged wiki?

myndzi