Tetris - Touhou

Started by Dimentio, December 30, 2012, 03:07:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dimentio

Quote from: Extruderx
Bug report: When I've cleared Normal, the game closed itself immediately after time counter on the last spellcard of Yukari hit 0.
Otherwise, nice update.

Thank you for the feedback, the log was really helpful. It should be fixed in 1.17a

MuchoExito

Heyy! I like this game! Nice job!    

How do you make the piece previews bigger?
It's a great challenge but the piece previews are small  

unpronuncyashun2

Quote from: MuchoExito
Heyy! I like this game! Nice job!    

How do you make the piece previews bigger?
It's a great challenge but the piece previews are small  

Same way as in vanilla nullpomino, General Options> Display Type: Side (Big)

Right now it should say Display Type: Side (Small)

Edit: Nevermind that doesn't work, they should add that into the next release.

Dimentio

I'm sorry, I removed display stuff because I use the sides for spellcards and events. It would look weird to have spellcards graphics and stuff over the preview right? I guess adding big version could be possible. I'll check if I can add some exception for spellcards.

Katatoniopeth

Really great game, keep up the good work, I am looking forward to the updates!

farter

same suggestion as unpronuncyashun2 has.. the current preview and hold looks really small (that i can hardly notice HOLD being disabled), side(big) will look a lot more comfortable.

and the section around 360 lines (in lunatic)... is sooo hard... a brunch of hard blocks, invisible blocks and biiiiiig caaaaaaaaaaaution distraction and 7-8 garbages all in a row....
i'd really say it is too impossible or the stages before is too easy to be in lunatic.. i surive all the stages before in more than 80% times, but always get total fail there.......
orz

zaphod77

Lunatic is HARD.  It lives up to it's name, doesn't it?

Different gimmicks affect people differently.  SO i think there are players who can beat that stage.

Don't ask me who they are though.

Teatube

seems the replay of lunatic level have something buggy....after Remiria...
though I replayed without fastforward....

please take a look>_<

Phosis

I've been playing this in between other versions and it really is fantastic fun. I've always liked the Touhou bullet hell games, what a perfect match, especially love hearing all my favorite music while I play some Tetris. Really good job.

Teatube

I'm thrilled!!  
[attachmentid=1068]
but not by Kogasa :]

I just want to know how to deal with Marisa and Reimu without bombs  
(thrilled and press the F(bomb) key BBBBBBBB----Eh...???kogasa?Even more?  

Excellent!
...omake?well....  

Afraid by Teatube (the replay cannot play because of the bug (but I think I should pass one
[attachmentid=1067]
the screenshot made by Steam (press F12 and the game closed...

nick666101

Wanted to let you know I'm still enjoying this 5 years after initially finding this version of tetris c:
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/227044887