New* International Cultris League (ICL)

Started by kastle09, December 27, 2012, 07:35:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kastle09

Tournament postponed to the 2nd March 10AM GMT + 1

THE OPEN BRACKET WILL BE 1 - 2 Days

REPORT SCORES HERE

I'm really sorry, I wanted to make this tournament run smoothly and it's falling at the first hurdle.

the open bracket is being postponed, however if you and your opponent want to organise it earlier, by all means. the bracket is static and aint gonna change.

Also like to thank the following people who volunteered and gave ideas behind the scences

t0x, Jtadore and Jes, all gave views and ideas on how to improve and retain things from previous tournaments.

Virulent was helping with a lot of the presentation for the group and championship bracket. Our (but mostly her) Xsplit skills are making some of the screenshots look really cool

and to everyone else on their enthusiasm, I only had an idea, then have had it pushed to realisation. this is an awesome community to be a part of!

thank you for understanding

kastle09 (krisna siv)

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Season 1 will be the European friendly Time Zone. The Other seasons will be based in the Nth America, South America, and  Oceania

To find out when this is for your time zone use this
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

IMPORTANT
Keep in mind that the tournament will be played within a couple days. This means that all must report in on the day and time to continually move the tournament along. If you have signed up and are NOT present, your matches will be auto completed as a loss to you.

Open Bracket Entries: 37

Once you have entered you will receive an email titled CHALLONGE

I would like to Formally invite the Following players. Their Placings in the last Spring Tournament has granted them a place in the group stage.

- Blink (Declined)
- Jes (Entering)
- Jtadore (Entering)
- SirJeivus (Declined)
- t0x (Entering)
- acidboy (Entering)
- Hebo-MAI (Entering)
- R.Poopmore (Entering)

If any can not attend I will be replacing them with the next highest placed participants.
Piper will be relegated up to the Group Stage
iljain will be relegated up to the Group Stage

Format

Open Bracket

- Anyone may join the open bracket
- Double Elimination consisting of best of 3’s
- There will be 8 players advancing from the open bracket to the group stage. The top 4 from the Winners Bracket and the top 4 from the loser’s bracket.

Group Stage

- 16 players divided into 4 groups
- Double Elimination in their group consisting of best of 3’s
- 8 will be chosen from the top ranked cultris players of the previous spring tournament, the other 8 will have advanced from the Open Bracket. (Note: because this tournament will be ongoing, the top 8 in the first  tournament i.e. reaching the finals in their respective group will be invited to play in the next tournament.)
- The winner of each of the groups will play in the Championship Finals.

Championship Finals

- Semi Finals and Finals will be best of 5
- There will also be a 3rd /4th match
- The finals will result in a Tournament Winner

Rankings
The tournaments have an ongoing point system which at of the year a Champion will be announced after the 4 seasons.

Points are awarded as follows
- 10 points - Tournament Champion
- 9 Points - Tournament Runner Up
- 7 Points - 3rd Place
- 6 Points - 4th place
- 4 points - 2nd in Group
- 2 points - 3rd in Group
- 1 point - 4th in Group

Challonge Open Bracket

[!--ImageUrlBegin--][a href=\\\"http://images.challonge.com/ICLS1OB.png\\\" target=\\\"_new\\\"][!--ImageUrlEBegin--][img width=\\\"400\\\" class=\\\"attach\\\" src=\\\"http://images.challonge.com/ICLS1OB.png\\\" border=\\\'0\\\' alt=\\\"IPB Image\\\" /][!--ImageUrlEnd--][/a][!--ImageUrlEEnd--]

t0x

http://gewaltig.net/Forums/Thread.aspx?pag...&thread=473

here is some more information ; )

guess i dont have to say that i m in.

looking forward!

c2 name: "t0x"
email: cultris@live.de

bramski

I'd like to participate.

IGN cultris name; Bramski

My weird ass email adress: bram_degroote_guildwars@hotmail.com

blaataap

apm10

Suck at cultris but I wanna join anyways.

Name:twirler
Email : bryanbakat88@hotmail.com

Verus

Jes

iljain

Bogus

abdur452261

im in

cultris name:Monkie
email:abdur10567@gmail.com

widu

farter