- 10 Tetrises
- No Hold
- No Softdrop
- 0 Finesse Faults

Example:

*bla bla bla* even though can't see finesse *bla bla bla*

*bla bla bla* Just post your damn best.

Aaron

Can one of you Tetris number crunchers crunch these numbers and figure out the odds of this happening?
[div align=\\\"center\\\"]
Quote from: AlexandraI don't really know much about hot dogs but I do know Aaron is the greatest moderator ever.
[/div]

MarioThePhenom

Quote from: Aaron
Can one of you Tetris number crunchers crunch these numbers and figure out the odds of this happening?
well, wouldnt you just need to find out the odds of getting a pc within the first-nvm, i doubt you can even calculate the ods...
i have done perfect runs on tf beforehand, but this is the closest one i have on record. pressing shift once at the end and i woulda had a perfect game(by that i mean 100 pieces, technically)
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Quote from: PandaLol no, that's ludacris. I have a sentence generator, Blink....

XaeL

√√√√√√√√√√  Perfect Line Clearing
√  Perfect Piece Count
X  Perfect Finesse
X  No Holds
√  No Soft Drop

No soft drop

QuoteLike many setups here, it is useful if your opponent doesn't move and you get 4 Ts in a row.

Estrelleta

Looks like I've finished 5 games with 100 pieces and 0 finesse faults. I don't think I've used hold for them, but I definitely free-styled so it wasn't tetrises (I never do tetrises). I definitely didn't soft drop. (so that's 4/5 of the criteria)

The times were 35.58, 36.6, 38.68, 42.15, and 57.26.

riisssaaa

HMMMMM....

:First Try:
Perfect Tetris
No soft drop
No hold
112 Pieces
125 Finesse
2 minutes xDD
-- 2.5/5 D:

:Second Try:
Perfect Tetris
No soft drop
No hold
106 pieces
45 finesse
1 minute 30 xDDD
 -- 2.5/5 again D:

Does it have to be perfect clear? D:
That without hold is too difficult D:

FelipeMayrink

[!--quoteo--][div class=\\\'quotetop\\\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\\\'quotemain\\\'][!--quotec--]Can one of you Tetris number crunchers crunch these numbers and figure out the odds of this happening?[/quote]
Well it's definitively VERY rare, I have only done Perfect Line Clearing and Piece Count twice in my life. And they were both with holds. I can't even imagine what it would take to do it without hold.

[!--quoteo--][div class=\\\'quotetop\\\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\\\'quotemain\\\'][!--quotec--]i have done perfect runs on tf beforehand, but this is the closest one i have on record. pressing shift once at the end and i woulda had a perfect game(by that i mean 100 pieces, technically)[/quote]
That's still only 2/5 of the criteria man, not very useful for the topic...

[!--quoteo--][div class=\\\'quotetop\\\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\\\'quotemain\\\'][!--quotec--]
√√√√√√√√√√  Perfect Line Clearing
√  Perfect Piece Count
X  Perfect Finesse
X  No Holds
√  No Soft Drop

No soft drop
[/quote]
That was definitively not perfect line clearing, I don't think I even saw one tetris there. And it had holds. And not perfect finesse. And sof drops, even though it was standard-zero instant soft drop.

I'm sorry, but are you people even reading the topic? :S

[!--quoteo--][div class=\\\'quotetop\\\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\\\'quotemain\\\'][!--quotec--]Looks like I've finished 5 games with 100 pieces and 0 finesse faults. I don't think I've used hold for them, but I definitely free-styled so it wasn't tetrises (I never do tetrises). I definitely didn't soft drop. (so that's 4/5 of the criteria)[/quote]
Replay or it didn't happened
Any replays of any of those?

[!--quoteo--][div class=\\\'quotetop\\\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\\\'quotemain\\\'][!--quotec--]Does it have to be perfect clear? D:
That without hold is too difficult D:[/quote]
Yes. I know it's difficult, is almost f*cking impossible. But that's what it would make it impressive and that's why is a "pro" challange.

----------------------

Here's somewhat of a tip:
Don't care about the finesse yet, if you manage to do every other aspect you can re-record the replay and do the finesse later.

Can anyone call some professional players to try this?  *cough* *cough* Paradox *cough* *cough*

riisssaaa

Quote from: FelipeMayrink
Well it's definitively VERY rare, I have only done Perfect Line Clearing and Piece Count twice in my life. And they were both with holds. I can't even imagine what it would take to do it without hold.
That's still only 2/5 of the criteria man, not very useful for the topic...
That was definitively not perfect line clearing, I don't think I even saw one tetris there. And it had holds. And not perfect finesse. And sof drops, even though it was standard-zero instant soft drop.

I'm sorry, but are you people even reading the topic? :S
Replay or it didn't happened
Any replays of any of those?
Yes. I know it's difficult, is almost f*cking impossible. But that's what it would make it impressive and that's why is a "pro" challange.

----------------------

Here's somewhat of a tip:
Don't care about the finesse yet, if you manage to do every other aspect you can re-record the replay and do the finesse later.

Can anyone call some professional players to try this?  *cough* *cough* Paradox *cough* *cough*

Man~ you are very aggressive when you haven't done your own challenge.

We are all pro players to some degree! D<

FelipeMayrink

Quote from: riisssaaa
Man~ you are very aggressive when you haven't done your own challenge.

We are all pro players to some degree! D<
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to sound rude. I was just emphasising how hard the challenge is. Wich it is
About the "we are all kinda pro" comment, well... I still think that it would need someone with some real hability (and luck) to complete the challenge.

Lucho

perfect finesse and no hold are not that difficult, but 10 tetris in a row...sometimes you need to skim, plus ending with a perfect clear... mm I dont think anyone have time and patience to do this (or yes?)
[div align=\\\"center\\\"][spoiler]
Funky Ruskie[/div][div align=\\\"center\\\"] [/div][/spoiler]

FelipeMayrink

Quote from: Lucho
perfect finesse and no hold are not that difficult, but 10 tetris in a row...sometimes you need to skim, plus ending with a perfect clear... mm I dont think anyone have time and patience to do this (or yes?)

Once again, this is really hard, but it's definitively possible. It's possible to have a perfect clear ending without hold, wich I've seen and done. And it's also possible to do 10 tetrises without hold, also seen and done. So, I imagine, that it is possible to have a 10 tetris perfect clear finish game, despite it's difficulty.

The finesse can just be re-recorded later. I have just managed to make it with holds, so I imagine that a good no-hold player could complete the entire challenge.

Will be posting the video of the challange beeing done with hold soon.

riisssaaa

1o tetris in a row is easy :S
So is no hold....
and no soft drop...

But the luck for perfect clear is madness!

FelipeMayrink

Quote from: riisssaaa
1o tetris in a row is easy :S
So is no hold....
and no soft drop...

But the luck for perfect clear is madness!
Hehe, that will probably be the most difficult part of the challenge. Not for the weak players...

50 Internets to the person who manages to do it.

tk198

I think most pros have better things to do with their time. For example, every game that Microblizz spends trying to do this, he could have played 3 potential WR sprint games.

b2ink

the challenge comes from the fact that if an I piece doesn't come as piece #100, you wasted your time.
I miss the days when harddrop was run by blink and the moderators were friendly.