Harddop's The Oscars!

Started by ohitsstef, December 03, 2012, 03:55:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Extruderx

Who's the best?

It's an actual question in the poll. We're intrigued.

ohitsstef

Quote from: Extruderx
Who's the best?
It's an actual question in the poll. We're intrigued.

Chopin won that

We do not forgive. We do not forget.

Profane

pizzapizza

yessssss   i just saw that i won 3 awards

MarioThePhenom

fairly disappointed that i lost most improved top jix, despite the fact that shes been a tetris goddess since birth

Quote from: PandaLol no, that's ludacris. I have a sentence generator, Blink....

Destiny

pizzapizza

Quote from: Destiny
^ What about me Q_Q

your awesome at tetris also

edit 1 = i voted for you for one of my votes

Sisu

Quote from: ohitsstef
[div align=\\\"center\\\"]Best team - STARS [/div]
i can only speak for what STARS means to me.
  • Super! as in superior. STARS are better than you and let you know it. STARS play...
  • Tetris! Tetris is da bes. STARS do not restrict themselves to one variation cuz STARS enjoy...
  • Action! STARS are DTF. get on that level plz or there will be...
  • Rape! ready or not, here we come. srsly tho rape is not funny. but STARS enjoy levity. GFY and next time bring your...
  • Squad! there is no i in team. but STARS is a team. i forgot what my point was but STARS watch each others backs and theres a lot of STARS stuff behind the scenes that makes this machine so unstoppable. STARS communicate! hey that has an i in it!
wut?

woot!

moar speeches!

ohitsstef

Quote from: Sisu
i can only speak for what STARS means to me.
  • Super! as in superior. STARS are better than you and let you know it. STARS play...
  • Tetris! Tetris is da bes. STARS do not restrict themselves to one variation cuz STARS enjoy...
  • Action! STARS are DTF. get on that level plz or there will be...
  • Rape! ready or not, here we come. srsly tho rape is not funny. but STARS enjoy levity. GFY and next time bring your...
  • Squad! there is no i in team. but STARS is a team. i forgot what my point was but STARS watch each others backs and theres a lot of STARS stuff behind the scenes that makes this machine so unstoppable. STARS communicate! hey that has an i in it!
wut?

woot!

moar speeches!

LOL
you are so cute

as best captain, i must say i love my team.

We do not forgive. We do not forget.

MarioThePhenom

Quote from: Destiny
^ What about me Q_Q
1v1 me in league pls

Quote from: PandaLol no, that's ludacris. I have a sentence generator, Blink....

Destiny

Leave me alone, I play 1 game of league per day now Q_Q it's torture. And i dun 1v1s (: