I am new here

Started by Dmitri, December 02, 2012, 11:48:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dmitri

I've been playing tetris since middle school, last year I've started playing sprint mode and steadily decreasing my times from around 1:50 when I started to rocking 43.83 seconds as personal record at the moment (on NullPoMino).

Other stuff:
- I'm studying Information Science at Radboud University in Nijmegen.
- I'm 20 years old, male
- I like watching anime
- I play guitar
- I work out to stay in shape
- My favourite tetris skins are the most slate ones, however I occasionally use eye-hurting bright pastel colours on tetrisfriends to troll myself.

CaptainPaul

Welcome to HD! What username do you usually use for Nullpo and TF? And do you have a favorite anime?

XaeL

QuoteLike many setups here, it is useful if your opponent doesn't move and you get 4 Ts in a row.

MarioThePhenom

Quote from: PandaLol no, that's ludacris. I have a sentence generator, Blink....

pizzapizza

riisssaaa

Welcome ^^

I've never heard of Nijmegen before so I looked it up in google.
It's beautiful: http://groeske.nl/waag-nijmegen-jpg.jpg

Thanks for unintentionally teaching me something new.

VladtheImpala

Niceta meecha. Sounds like we're pretty similar. I play guitar, watch a bunch of anime, got about the same sprint, and at least used to be in shape from running. Hope to see you around nullpo!

Dmitri

CaptainPaul; I don't really have a username on NullPoMino netplay, I tried to get it to work sometime but it didn't work and I just continued playing single player.
I'd have to say Death Note is my favourite anime but there are many other great anime shows out there, I'm a big fan of Gintama as well.

MarioThePhenom, pizzapizza, XaeL; Thanks for the kind welcoming messages.

riisssaaa; Nijmegen has its beauty, there are also some pretty bad looking streets around here though.

VladtheImpala; What kind of guitar music do you usually play? Better start running again whenever you have time left, it's good for your health.

General; How do I set up NullPoMino to connect to harddrop.com? I always get the following error message:
*** ERROR DISCONNECTED!
Connection timed out: connect

XaeL; Is that spin move with the square really possible? It blows my mind.

XaeL

Quote from: Dmitri
XaeL; Is that spin move with the square really possible? It blows my mind.
Yes its called an O-spin double.
here is me using it in Lockjaw
http://users.tpg.com.au/onged/ospindouble.wmv

It sends 3 lines. (back to back it sends 4)

QuoteLike many setups here, it is useful if your opponent doesn't move and you get 4 Ts in a row.

Sisu

General; How do I set up NullPoMino to connect to harddrop.com?
Don't use that one. Use nullpo.it.cx

Currently there is a room on there that allows O-spins. :O

XaeL

Dmitri

Quote from: XaeL
Yes its called an O-spin double.
here is me using it in Lockjaw
http://users.tpg.com.au/onged/ospindouble.wmv

It sends 3 lines. (back to back it sends 4)

Haha, nice one, I'll try practicing it  Looks so cheaty

XaeL

Haha, nice one, I'll try practicing it  Looks so cheaty
=)