TeDiGe-2

Started by PetitPrince, November 11, 2012, 03:24:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosti_LFC

Wait, is this Maske as in Mask as in the Japanese TDS guy from years back? Or just someone with a very similar name and an interest in fumen?

PetitPrince

I've added collision and wallkick support. Also, the fumen converter should work better now (sometime the active piece would be shifted in the wrong places).
[div align=\\\"center\\\"]
Neon TGM Evangelist :: "Tetris the Grand Master is the best (single player) Tetris ever"
I wrote TeDiGe-2 (Github | Bug/suggestion tickets | [url=http:/

vipjun

looks nice, I like that it can add frames in between where as fumen only added at the end.  This was one of the biggest gripes i had with fumen since if you wanted to add a frame in the middle you would have to redraw all the ones after it. Thanks.

I have 2 UI suggestions, if someone has the time to make the changes.

- Split the interface controls into Guideline / TGM or basic / advanced.
Mostly just to hide the options on the lower left and bottom that i think would be seldomly used.

- Larger Matrix - I feel like i'm doing surgery trying to make a diagram on the small matrix. It might be my monitor but fumen is about 4x the size.

myndzi

Quote from: vipjun
looks nice, I like that it can add frames in between where as fumen only added at the end.  This was one of the biggest gripes i had with fumen since if you wanted to add a frame in the middle you would have to redraw all the ones after it. Thanks.

Fumen actually has frame insertion and deletion support. Click the plug-ins button

vipjun

o when did this happen ? was it recent ? i never noticed

PetitPrince

Hi.

"I ATEĆ¢€™NT DEAD."

vpjun: good thing you upped that thread, I don't have to do thread necromancy.

What myndzi said.

I have 2 UI suggestions, if someone has the time to make the changes.
I doubt that will happen, but thanks for the suggestions.

- Split the interface controls into Guideline / TGM or basic / advanced.
Mostly just to hide the options on the lower left and bottom that i think would be seldomly used.
Make sense. Right know I'm still coding for myself

- Larger Matrix - I feel like i'm doing surgery trying to make a diagram on the small matrix. It might be my monitor but fumen is about 4x the size.
Use the text scaling function of your browser (ctrl/cmd + and ctrl/cmd -).

I try to be as WYSIWYG as possible based on my experience with tedige1: having a bigger editor playfield than the final diagram is weird.

It is theoretically possible to make the blocks bigger (and use nullpomino 16x16 or even 32x32 palette), but I'm too lazy/don't have time/not interested in doing it (tedige-core.js: change the canvas height, width and blocksize; change the reference of the file so it uses the 32x32 palette, change the canvas height and width in the viewer and render files).

----

Anyway, the gif generator (jsgif) I used had a bug that produced weird color. It's fixed now, and the gif generation function looks more like a gif generation function and less like a sad attempt at making animated gif. I also added the support of variable framerate/frame delay.

I'm not at my usual dev computer so I don't have all the toolchain to make the minified version, but at least the dev version is up to that in github (not in petitprince.github.com).
[div align=\\\"center\\\"]
Neon TGM Evangelist :: "Tetris the Grand Master is the best (single player) Tetris ever"
I wrote TeDiGe-2 (Github | Bug/suggestion tickets | [url=http:/