Previous topic - Next topic

riisssaaa

... To stream a secret santa event ...      
It is not a tetris game ...      

PolarisTR

Quote from: riisssaaa
... To stream a secret santa event ...      
It is not a tetris game ...    

I used to stream non tetris related stuff on the site all the time.

larrytetris

I'm bolded but it doesn't say verified. Does this mean I'm verified?  I think I sent you a PM as well.

Cheers!
[div align=\\\"center\\\"]www.hrlarry.com[/div]
[div align=\\\"center\\\"]Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that.
~Martin Luther King Jr.
[/di

riisssaaa

Quote from: PolarisTR
I used to stream non tetris related stuff on the site all the time.

It would have to mean approx 10+ streams of people all unboxing their gifts separately and even so not everyone will be doing that (not to mention not everyone recieves their gift at the same time and not everyone knows how to stream.) So a stream will be strangely... disjointed.

ohitsstef

Quote from: larrytetris
I'm bolded but it doesn't say verified. Does this mean I'm verified?  I think I sent you a PM as well.

Cheers!

buwahah i'll write verify next to your name =)

Quote from: gamgi
I´m in

For those of you who don't know - gamgi is gamegirly on TF and Kolibri on Cultris
just for those who didn't know ^^; (i didn't know haha)

And as for the streaming thing, I don't think we'll do that since everyone is in different time zones.. It'll be a hassle to set up. Plus some people might not have webcams. I think pictures will be good enough.

We do not forgive. We do not forget.

larrytetris

Quote from: ohitsstef
And as for the streaming thing, I don't think we'll do that since everyone is in different time zones.. It'll be a hassle to set up. Plus some people might not have webcams. I think pictures will be good enough.

I suppose those who are interested can unwrap them together on TinyChat or something.
[div align=\\\"center\\\"]www.hrlarry.com[/div]
[div align=\\\"center\\\"]Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that.
~Martin Luther King Jr.
[/di

kitty

Quote from: Blink
kitty is in.  Verified.
kitty

riisssaaa

Quote from: larrytetris
I suppose those who are interested can unwrap them together on TinyChat or something.

I like that idea ^^
Still it'll be difficult to do ^^

(//is going to open present then put it back in skillfully and pretend it was never opened 8D hurrr hurrr )

XaeL

Quote from: riisssaaa
I like that idea ^^
Still it'll be difficult to do ^^

(//is going to open present then put it back in skillfully and pretend it was never opened 8D hurrr hurrr )
we can open our presents together

jks, i'll steal ur present and have two for myself

QuoteLike many setups here, it is useful if your opponent doesn't move and you get 4 Ts in a row.

riisssaaa

Quote from: XaeL
we can open our presents together

jks, i'll steal ur present and have two for myself

It's okay~ I was wondering how I'd dispose of the box/packaging when it came to it. The recycling bin is soooo far away ^^.

ohitsstef

I received my make up gift for last year  
hehe

Thanks Blink ~~

[!--ImageUrlBegin--][a href=\\\"https://dl.dropbox.com/u/7190129/2012-11-14-21-56-35_deco.jpg\\\" target=\\\"_new\\\"][!--ImageUrlEBegin--][img width=\\\"400\\\" class=\\\"attach\\\" src=\\\"https://dl.dropbox.com/u/7190129/2012-11-14-21-56-35_deco.jpg\\\" border=\\\'0\\\' alt=\\\"IPB Image\\\" /][!--ImageUrlEnd--][/a][!--ImageUrlEEnd--]

and.. i ate all of the gummies... :/ le sigh

Blink

You're welcome.  If I knew it came with bunny cartoons I would have kept it for myself.

ohitsstef

ohitsstef

3 more days! I will close Registration at 10am PST on Monday November 25, 2012.