[Vote] 6 Player Tetris Friends All Star game

Started by Blink, October 08, 2012, 01:05:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blink

With so many viewers during the TTO2 finals, I decided to host another small event.  I'm starting a vote for the first ever multiplayer All star Tetris game to be streamed live for people to watch along with commentary.  

Nominate and vote for which 6 players you want to see in a single room battling it out.  Also post below with whether or not you want this to be a FFA room, team room, or what.  If you want a name added to the list, feel free to post below.

Please choose 6 players you would like to see, and the player with the most votes will be invited to play in the game sometime this Winter.

Current leaders:

Paradox

summary of votes to come:

Top 6 from TTO2, FFA
[!--ImageUrlBegin--][a href=\\\"http://oi46.tinypic.com/2zqx63k.jpg\\\" target=\\\"_new\\\"][!--ImageUrlEBegin--][img width=\\\"400\\\" class=\\\"attach\\\" src=\\\"http://oi46.tinypic.com/2zqx63k.jpg\\\" border=\\\'0\\\' alt=\\\"IPB Image\\\" /][!--ImageUrlEnd--][/a][!--ImageUrlEEnd--]

Blink

Quote from: Paradox
summary of votes to come:

Top 6 from TTO2, FFA

You should vote if you want a chance at altering those results.

NoManual

Top 6 TTO2 players

Teams
40L = 28.71
My Blog

baseballboy4296

subversive44
HD_Blink
hebo_MAI
MuRaChaN
WendyLoL
jixsoo

larrytetris

Perfectclear, baseballboy, Jixsoo, massi4h, caffeine, Barney. I'd vote for Chopin but he didn't enter. I'm not sure about the eligibility of self-votes, so I avoided it just in case. But if that's allowed, replace Barney with me because I like to kick jixsoo around (:

EDIT: if the entrants are not limited to TTO2 competitors, Chopin instead of Barney. Sorry Barney
[div align=\\\"center\\\"]www.hrlarry.com[/div]
[div align=\\\"center\\\"]Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that.
~Martin Luther King Jr.
[/di

Blink

Quote from: larrytetris
Perfectclear, baseballboy, Jixsoo, massi4h, caffeine, Barney. I'd vote for Chopin but he didn't enter. I'm not sure about the eligibility of self-votes, so I avoided it just in case. But if that's allowed, replace Barney with me because I like to kick jixsoo around (:

EDIT: if the entrants are not limited to TTO2 competitors, Chopin instead of Barney. Sorry Barney

Nope not limited to TTO2 players, its just who do you want to see in a single room on stream the most.  Like All-Star games in sports, I already realize this is going to be a popularity contest.

riisssaaa

"Approx Blink: Rissa go vote. D< "

Finnnnnneeeee~ D<
I vote for the 5392 members of HD (subject to change) and,
Myself as the slower players' representative-ish D< .
(Goes and hides.)

rowaks

silverstreak
goldenstreak
bronzestreak
platinumstreak

massi4h

Holdnext, Corrosive, Paradox, Maserati, Ohitsstef, adamparkzer
☠ massi4h

bonyan

1. Hebo, 2. rowa ks, 3. subversive, 4. hahaha, 5. blink, then matty, aitsu or samaf

Destiny

Hebo, Subversive, Blink, Hahaha, Aitsu, Mattyabar. FFA

LeviNouah

top 6 from tto2. ffa and teams are both good

Barneey

edit: moo.
my predictions are on page 4 or something

iphys