MariothePhenom

Started by Profane, September 17, 2012, 05:27:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Profane

I don't think we as a community recognize players who are by far superior to ourselves.  Mario is a much better player then myself and i hadn't realized it until the release of the New Null.  I am not worthy to play him, i am lucky when he takes time out of being an elite pro tetris player to beat me around a bit, toying with me like a cat with a string, then jamming my field through the top of the screen with such ease and grace.  Mario is my hero, he is a better man then I and unquestionably a much better Tetris player.  

vipjun

LOL did you lose a bet ?

Shuey

I've had many times on HD where I've questioned if a post was serious or not because unfortunately, it's the nature of this site.  If your post is serious, I have to say that I agree:  People in the community in general are not willing enough to give props.  Someone being better than someone else at a certain discipline is looked at as "that guy is awesome, but I'm not going to go out of my way to be nice to him or talk to him because I'm jealous".  That's just plain sad.

I also expect to get a heavy flogging from at least one or more people for my reply because again, it's the nature of this site.  I shall expect to see someone like XaeL or some other mighty, arrogant, immature, yet highly esteemed person to rise up and remind me of how pathetic our lack of community fellowship really is.

Exercising futility,

Shuey

Rosti_LFC

Quote from: Shuey
XaeL... mighty...

XD

SecretSalander

I also expect to get a heavy flogging from at least one or more people for my reply because again, it's the nature of this site.  I shall expect to see someone like XaeL or some other mighty, arrogant, immature, yet highly esteemed person to rise up and remind me of how pathetic our lack of community fellowship really is.

hahahahaahahhahahahaahahhaha
and then some mightier person comes and flames HIM and they all get warnings from myndzi!
40 line sprint in Nullpomino: 32.88

myndzi

XaeL's in trouble all the time. I dunno what you're talking about.

MarioThePhenom

Quote from: myndzi
im rather confused too

Quote from: PandaLol no, that's ludacris. I have a sentence generator, Blink....

XaeL

Quote from: myndzi
wut

Quote from: Shuey
XaeL ... mighty
I lol'ed

Quote from: SecretSalander
remind me of how pathetic our lack of community fellowship really is.
It is pretty pathetic. It's lots of segregated clan things with good fellowship/community but there isn't much of a real overarching community

Also i didn't even reply till like 4 months later so you waited a long time shuey

QuoteLike many setups here, it is useful if your opponent doesn't move and you get 4 Ts in a row.

MarioThePhenom

OHHHHHHHHH
salander meant to quote what shuey wrote, makes sense now

Quote from: PandaLol no, that's ludacris. I have a sentence generator, Blink....

XaeL

Quote from: MarioThePhenom
OHHHHHHHHH
salander meant to quote what shuey wrote, makes sense now
ITT: XaeL hijacks thread about mario and changes topic to "XaeL saying community is shit"

QuoteLike many setups here, it is useful if your opponent doesn't move and you get 4 Ts in a row.

SecretSalander

Quote from: XaeL
ITT: XaeL hijacks thread about mario and changes topic to "XaeL saying community is shit"
im sorry guys i suck at harddrop....
omg xael you big troll i feel that all you do is go around hd and make peoples lives miserable rofl

XaeL

im sorry guys i suck at harddrop....
omg xael you big troll i feel that all you do is go around hd and make peoples lives miserable rofl
You're the one who revived the thread...

I'm just here to up my post count.

Trolling is a by-product.

SecretSalander

Quote from: XaeL
You're the one who revived the thread...

I'm just here to up my post count.

Trolling is a by-product.

true

are you for real? you have like over 2k posts though...

Aaron

[div align=\\\"center\\\"]
Quote from: AlexandraI don't really know much about hot dogs but I do know Aaron is the greatest moderator ever.
[/div]

XaeL

true

are you for real? you have like over 2k posts though...
You think i post to make people feel silly?

Wow..
this kid.

Quote from: Aaron
XaeL is a spambot.
What are u talking about, I make meaningful philosophical discussions all the time?

Like this one:
are you for real?