Tetris Tournament Online II Discussion & Match Reports

Started by Blink, July 27, 2012, 09:52:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wikieditor

My opponent (happyfce) has forfeited from the tourney. Is there anything you can do so that I can play this Saturday?

Profane

Dakhath

Quote from: kaibutsu
Kaibutsu over TheLukie 15-0.

The score here needs to be corrected.

I'm an admin over at Visionary Tales. Yeah, we're a role playing forum. Yes, this means I'm geekier than you are.

Blink

Quote from: wikieditor
My opponent (happyfce) has forfeited from the tourney. Is there anything you can do so that I can play this Saturday?

This week, no because it's such short notice.  You'll be moving on to play MicroBlizz next week however.

Quote from: Dakhath

The score here needs to be corrected.

Thanks, updated.

Quote from: muchoexito
Hello, my oponent ''seyheyj24'' has been online and I've been trying to communicate with him. Either he is ignoring me, or he is new to tetris and doesn't know much about the features. The last time he has been online was yesterday August 9.

I've been trying to communicate with hiim by TF chat and I sent him a message through HD.

I think he is more likely that my rival will not battle me before the scheduled time.

Show up during match time.  If he isn't on at that time you'll move on and he won't.

pawnzo

match report, baseballboy won

score: 1.5-15

good game bbb

andsyd96

did not come online...... #sarahchu
check last login: 6th....
screenshot not working :/

xenoslash

"I just know everything." - kwillin

fade

I forfeit due to not being able to making the default time.
I tried setting up a different time but I don't have internet at home so waiting around is expensive.
Thanks and good luck to GFish

GFish

Quote from: fade
I forfeit due to not being able to making the default time.
I tried setting up a different time but I don't have internet at home so waiting around is expensive.
Thanks and good luck to GFish

I'm terribly sorry about not being able to play at the default time. I ended up working late :/ But I do thank you for giving me the win out your kindness. I won't put it to waste  

Chanick

Match Report: Chanick vs Spongerick

Chanick 15 - Spongerick 0

Good Game.
Me is nub. iNub.

StayGold

keepitfunky won 15- 10 vs jobz527

(win)Keepitfunky : 15

jobz527:10

zephy

My opponent (Spidey78) hasn't been online HD in 2 weeks, logged TF in 2 days, or responded to my PM. Sat in room for 15 mins, therefore he forfeits.

OneWinged_Angel

OneWinged_Angel vs. ChuckNorrisPWN

OneWinged_Angel - 2
ChuckNorrisPWS - 1

Winner: OneWinged_Angel

Blink

Quote from: OneWinged_Angel
OneWinged_Angel vs. ChuckNorrisPWN

OneWinged_Angel - 2
ChuckNorrisPWS - 1

Winner: OneWinged_Angel

That's not the correct score format.  Can you tell me the actual match scores?