Started by Blink, July 27, 2012, 09:52:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

massi4h

☠ massi4h

caffeine

Paul676

HAHAHA1744 15-8 Paul676

ggs, well played HAHAHA

Blink and Aitsu, if you possibly could play your game before Tuesday noon PST, I can play the loser immediately after so I don't have to forfeit my place in the tourney (I don't expect to win that game...)
               Tetris Belts!

CaptainPaul

Oh, no one actually posted score. My bad. 15-3 Hebo_MAI over Me.
Evidence: streamed. ggs

BentoBoxer

Sorry forgot about the report. ggs
Bento 15-9 PerfectClear

larrytetris

Arfarf and I finished our match. 15-6 larry over arf.
[div align=\\\"center\\\"]www.hrlarry.com[/div]
[div align=\\\"center\\\"]Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that.
~Martin Luther King Jr.
[/di

Blink

Bracket and schedule updated!  Try to play playoff matches as soon as possible, the deadline for all playoff matches excluding the upper and lower bracket finals is August 23rd.

Some crazy matches this week!

SirJeivus

FYI SirJeivus vs HeboMAI September 8th, 2012 6PM PST. It will most likely be a private room, but the room link will be given to the streamers only.

MarioThePhenom

Quote from: BentoBoxer
Sorry forgot about the report. ggs
Bento 15-9 PerfectClear
atta be bento

Quote from: PandaLol no, that's ludacris. I have a sentence generator, Blink....

massi4h

Quote from: SirJeivus
FYI SirJeivus vs HeboMAI September 8th, 2012 6PM PST. It will most likely be a private room, but the room link will be given to the streamers only.
I'll be online and have you all added if we need to do what we did last week with Hebo and CaptainPaul.

I'd much rather have a private room as well. No spectators lagging it and you can start the games whenever.
☠ massi4h

Blink

Match time confirmed:
Blink vs aitsu_k 9PM PST Wednesday

Yes, creating private rooms is allowed.  Since we're in the playoffs now though, try to make sure every match is recorded/streamed from this point forward.

NoManual

Guess it's abit too late to sign up now  But next year I might try to join
40L = 28.71
My Blog

larrytetris

v_f and I are going to be playing at 7pm PST on Wednesday 9/5.
[div align=\\\"center\\\"]www.hrlarry.com[/div]
[div align=\\\"center\\\"]Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that.
~Martin Luther King Jr.
[/di

Blink

The prizes are in:
[!--ImageUrlBegin--][a href=\\\"http://i48.tinypic.com/2r2qjig.jpg\\\" target=\\\"_new\\\"][!--ImageUrlEBegin--][img width=\\\"400\\\" class=\\\"attach\\\" src=\\\"http://i48.tinypic.com/2r2qjig.jpg\\\" border=\\\'0\\\' alt=\\\"IPB Image\\\" /][!--ImageUrlEnd--][/a][!--ImageUrlEEnd--]

caffeine