(Tournament) Team 3x3

Started by myndzi, July 26, 2012, 04:26:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paradox

Quote from: StS
Polaris and Paradox, I'm still up for this if you're interested. Need to decide on team name and who plays what.

We have a team name: Requiem
not sure if polaris can play tetris atm tho so maybe we need a replacement
[!--ImageUrlBegin--][a href=\\\"http://oi46.tinypic.com/2zqx63k.jpg\\\" target=\\\"_new\\\"][!--ImageUrlEBegin--][img width=\\\"400\\\" class=\\\"attach\\\" src=\\\"http://oi46.tinypic.com/2zqx63k.jpg\\\" border=\\\'0\\\' alt=\\\"IPB Image\\\" /][!--ImageUrlEnd--][/a][!--ImageUrlEEnd--]

xenoslash

Team ilovebjarne
1. barney
2. estrelleta
3. xenoslash
"I just know everything." - kwillin

StS

Quote from: Paradox
We have a team name: Requiem
not sure if polaris can play tetris atm tho so maybe we need a replacement

Team Requiem sounds good. Let's find out if Polaris can join before we look for a replacement. I'm having problems getting broadband installed in my flat as well, so I need to see if I can hook my laptop to gamerbase's connection, or otherwise find some other source of stable internet connection. Will let you know for tomorrow.
Sandal that Stinks

Current 40L (Nullpo): 35.32s

myndzi

Just a heads up: if we wind up with 5 teams, I'm gonna do round robin + one final match between top two scorers. I'm basically aiming for ~ 5 matches at ~2-3 hours

virulent

aw i was gunna sign up for this but sunday is prob the #1 worst day for me :x
gl everyone!
[div align=\\\"center\\\"]
[/div]

StS

I'm in, can get access to nullpo in gamerbase. Waiting on confirmation from Polaris.
Sandal that Stinks

jixsoo

Out- it's my brother's birthday

Corrosive

Is it too late to sign-up?
"私は高速ブロックとセクシーな女性が好き"
"Put some stank on those blocks."

myndzi

If you put together a team in time, I have no problems with that.

StS

Sorry guys, I'll have to drop out from Team Requiem. Gamerbase closes at 5 on Sundays, so can't get online. On the plus side, maybe Corrosive can join?
Sandal that Stinks

myndzi

Well, everybody just show up and we can sort teams out based on who's there at the time.

Profane

Well im very disappointed to report that i now have to work a double on Sunday and can't make the event.  im a little pissed since my job just decided to add me to the schedule today without giving me any notice.  Sorry Myndzi, Steph and Arf.  i hope you can get a replacement for me.

ohitsstef

that's ok Profane.

@Mydnzi I'm going to be out tomorrow and won't be back until later in the evening. STARS will have to withdraw. Good luck with your tournament!

We do not forgive. We do not forget.

xenoslash

I am also going out tomorrow. But! If captain paul were to agree to replace me (I just asked him), and este and barney show up tomorrow, please go ahead. (Sorry guys! For some reason I kept thinking that its 6pm or later. Didn't realize its 10 am   )
"I just know everything." - kwillin

CaptainPaul

Yeah, I was just able to figure out my schedule. And I can take xeno's place if it would help