5000 members and stacking!

Started by Alexsweden, July 24, 2012, 07:06:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alexsweden

Titel says it all, we now have 5000 members and I thought it deserved some attention

XaeL

Quote from: Alexsweden
Titel says it all, we now have 5000 members and I thought it deserved some attention
Thats 12 in the last 3 or 4 days...

QuoteLike many setups here, it is useful if your opponent doesn't move and you get 4 Ts in a row.

mindloss

Quote from: Alexsweden

I was just dropping by, but I saw "4999 members and stacking" and couldn't resist hopping on

Alexsweden

Quote from: mindloss
I was just dropping by, but I saw "4999 members and stacking" and couldn't resist hopping on
Haha, you my friend are asum! - welcome to HD!

XaeL

Quote from: mindloss
make sure u create an "i'm new and want people to shove nullpomino tf cultris blockbox top secret down my throat" thread!

QuoteLike many setups here, it is useful if your opponent doesn't move and you get 4 Ts in a row.

MarioThePhenom

Quote from: XaeL
make sure u create an "i'm new and want people to shove nullpomino tf cultris blockbox top secret down my throat" thread!
or do what i did and lurk the forums to learn all of them

Quote from: PandaLol no, that's ludacris. I have a sentence generator, Blink....

Integration

500 spambots and stacking! Congratz HD!

When I joined, it were less than the half members. Could be even more without the data loss.

mindloss

Quote from: XaeL

yeah, I'm sort of loving nullpo though...

and I used to think I was pretty good at tetris until I checked out the records on here  

ManOfMiracles

Funny how there's like twelve active members anyways lol.
MiracleMan

MarioThePhenom

Quote from: ManOfMiracles
hahahah so true

Quote from: PandaLol no, that's ludacris. I have a sentence generator, Blink....

salami_pastrami

[!--quoteo--][div class=\\\'quotetop\\\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\\\'quotemain\\\'][!--quotec--]Funny how there's like twelve active members anyways lol.[/quote]

I wonder about this all the time. Where are all these other people??

gif

my thoughts exactly

joeybeans

:'D

ohitsstef

Quote from: salami_pastrami
I wonder about this all the time. Where are all these other people??

they sign up then get bombarded with info or intimidated by the "pros" or annoyed by the sassy users and leave

and in some cases they get banned

We do not forgive. We do not forget.

Integration

pointless bump to increase post count

[!--ImageUrlBegin--][a href=\\\"http://i.imgur.com/1G4x5Pc.png\\\" target=\\\"_new\\\"][!--ImageUrlEBegin--][img width=\\\"400\\\" class=\\\"attach\\\" src=\\\"http://i.imgur.com/1G4x5Pc.png\\\" border=\\\'0\\\' alt=\\\"IPB Image\\\" /][!--ImageUrlEnd--][/a][!--ImageUrlEEnd--]