osu!

Started by Wojtek, June 14, 2012, 03:26:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

apm10

My gameplay on osu! mania mode. Sorry for the stutter though.

Wojtek

Quote from: apm10
My gameplay on osu! mania mode. Sorry for the stutter though.
too pro.
i can barely play easiest songs.
this is me trying osu!mania for first time.
but i am not any better by now.
Recommended games:
NullpoMino
Tetris Online Poland

apm10

In fact this is my 2nd day playing osu!mania. O2jam players ftw. In the original game, you are alot better than me though.

Wojtek

Quote from: apm10
In fact this is my 2nd day playing osu!mania. O2jam players ftw. In the original game, you are alot better than me though.
i wonder how long you have played o2jam to reach this level.

also you should wait few weeks when osu!mania will be ranked and people will start to make dedicated maps for it, i'm sure you will find good challenge then.
Recommended games:
NullpoMino
Tetris Online Poland

massi4h

That's crazy apm10. Do you have one of those beatmania controllers?

I only feel comfortable with 4key and 6key atm on keyboard, but maybe I should change the layout.

I'm thinking of for 7key (and I think there's 8 key) is plugging in my 2 arcade sticks and putting them next to eachother and having one button per finger. Dunno how well that would work out though. I'm too crap at these games to be competitive.
☠ massi4h

apm10

I just use original controls. Mechanical keyboards are probably the fastest device for rhythm gaming. There are  nothing wrong with the layouts as well. It is very common for players not to get used to 7 keys if they are playing games like ddr and guitar hero.
Keyboard beatmania players are much better in osu mania than o2jam players though.

And I am not world class standard . Even if ranking came out I will lose out to these korean BMS players. Even in  my country there are like 50 person better than me. To answer wojtek question, I only played o2jam for around two years though.

Wojtek

Recommended games:
NullpoMino
Tetris Online Poland

apm10

Oh wow, I tried that song on osu!droid and barely passed with 60%. You seem to improve alot  from month.

Wojtek

osumania ranking is up.

also i got pen tablet today, so i expect to make some progress soon.
Recommended games:
NullpoMino
Tetris Online Poland

clincher

I'm clincher on osu!

I'm still not very good at it, that is, I can't deal with songs on insane difficulty, but I guess that just makes sense since I just started playing like 2 weeks ago.

How many of you use a tablet?
It's all about the love

apm10

Yup i knew that osu! ranking is up. I played a little and got top 40 in a few songs. I only play the original osu! game on my android because I had trouble getting used to the mouse. I passed some easy insane songs though.

Wojtek

first video of tablet play:

also i made lot of progress with osu mania. now i can get S rank on easy and normal, well it is way easier now, because diffs with down arror have less strict judgement, but still there is some good progress. also i can play 4k, 5k, 6k and 7k (as mod on those easy and normal diffs).
Recommended games:
NullpoMino
Tetris Online Poland

clincher

Very nice, Wojtek!

How long do you think it would take someone to reach their mouse level, after buying a tablet?
It's all about the love

Wojtek

Switching to tablet is easier than i expected. It's not harder than getting used to new mouse.
Recommended games:
NullpoMino
Tetris Online Poland

massi4h

Took me about a week or two I'd say before I was more comfortable with the tablet than the mouse. It was instantly alot more fun to play with when I started.
☠ massi4h