40L 33.38 + Nullpomino sfx mod

Started by farter, April 22, 2012, 05:40:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

farter

sry i'm in china so youtube is blocked....
yet i uploaded the vid to a chinese popular video website...
youku(优é...·ï¼‰..

my top speed in pps increased by 1 in one year..
around this time of last year i broke into 2pps.
(will i be the god after 2 years?...  )

and after watching video which mods CS1.6 and CSS's sfx of gunshot with funny ones (Hitler's shout in Der Undergang, Angry German Kid, etc.), i came up with the idea of ruining nullpomino as well  

so~

the link is in my signature  have a good time watching it
 not when eating

arf

great! chinese players are getting better! funny sound effects, but i thought it was pretty enjoyable to watch. you should post your accomplishments for member of the month.

off topic - i am also in china, if you want to know how to access youtube and facebook, just let me know or PM me.  

yotipo91

Great score, very consistent player. I was considering making a joke SFX pack as well, but instead I made one I might share in the future.
[div align=\\\"center\\\"]

Sprints: Nullpo-26.78 (4/0),  TF-35.97, TOPW-29.461 (065-15), C2-36.58 (4.5/0)
[url=http://tetrison

farter

Quote from: arf
great! chinese players are getting better! funny sound effects, but i thought it was pretty enjoyable to watch. you should post your accomplishments for member of the month.

off topic - i am also in china, if you want to know how to access youtube and facebook, just let me know or PM me.  
lol thx
i know how to access youtube, it's just very painful to upload a video so slooooooooowly through a tunnel..