Hi, Aedan here.

Started by AedanJY, January 16, 2012, 10:34:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Notof

Ohai, Aedan.

It's cool that you're from Penang. I'm from Singapore, and I've visited Penang a few times.
I mostly play on Tetrisfriends. If you want to, you should make an account and start playing there. A lot of pros play there.
If you'd like, we can become friends on Facebook and play against each other (though I'm not as proficient in tetris battle because I haven't tuned up there).

AedanJY

Quote from: StS
The eyes, and the fact that you're from Penang.  Thanks for the offer, I might just take you up on it! Not this year, though... Also, really? Is the food that different from the rest of Malaysia?

it's a little difficult to explain. but i'd say that some good food originated from Penang and then sold in other parts of Malaysia by people who left Penang.

Quote from: Notof
Ohai, Aedan.

It's cool that you're from Penang. I'm from Singapore, and I've visited Penang a few times.
I mostly play on Tetrisfriends. If you want to, you should make an account and start playing there. A lot of pros play there.
If you'd like, we can become friends on Facebook and play against each other (though I'm not as proficient in tetris battle because I haven't tuned up there).

hi, Notof. i do have a TF account under the same name of AedanJY but i dont play much there for the same reason you don't play TB on facebook. haha. but i guess i could spend more time on TF to improve my tuning there. please feel free to add me on facebook [kelvinaedanchan@hotmail.com], but please do make it a point to introduce yourself beforehand because i don't usually accept people i don't know. cheers!

DAS44

Aaron and Xael, bahaha, you guys are great

If anybody is confused, I am possessed of male sexual organs, phallus, the whole lot (they've been there since birth as far as I know). My profile picture is not me, nor have I ever spoken to the creator of this thread (how he speaks for my personality, god only knows).

And now, I bid you good day.

coolmaninsano

It still stands, tits or gtfo.

AedanJY

Quote from: DAS44
Aaron and Xael, bahaha, you guys are great

If anybody is confused, I am possessed of male sexual organs, phallus, the whole lot (they've been there since birth as far as I know). My profile picture is not me, nor have I ever spoken to the creator of this thread (how he speaks for my personality, god only knows).

And now, I bid you good day.

sorry, i was mistaken. my apologies.

joeybeans

Y'all are trolls. DAS44 is my twin sister. Welcome Aedan  

AedanJY

Quote from: joeybeans
Y'all are trolls. DAS44 is my twin sister. Welcome Aedan  

thanks, joeybeans. 2 days in, and i've been trolled numerous times. haha.

DAS44

Quote from: AedanJY
sorry, i was mistaken. my apologies.
's perfectly alright. We all make mistakes!

And yes... we're twins of course... forgot to mention that.....

XaeL

haha but more likley than not u met joeybeans on facebook, das44 doesnt have a facebook.

QuoteLike many setups here, it is useful if your opponent doesn't move and you get 4 Ts in a row.

AedanJY

Quote from: XaeL
haha but more likley than not u met joeybeans on facebook, das44 doesnt have a facebook.

yes, i now believe the person i came across is joeybeans, and not DAS.

XaeL

Its ok das is a very nice girl too.

QuoteLike many setups here, it is useful if your opponent doesn't move and you get 4 Ts in a row.

fishcake

Hey, welcome to HD~ I'm a Malaysian too.   I'm not that active here though, and I don't play much tetris recently because of work. But I'll drop by from time to time just to read random posts here.

AedanJY

Quote from: fishcake
Hey, welcome to HD~ I'm a Malaysian too.   I'm not that active here though, and I don't play much tetris recently because of work. But I'll drop by from time to time just to read random posts here.

hi, fishcake. glad to see there are other malaysians here too! which part of malaysia are you from?

XaeL

Aedan lets plaaay now get on the shoutbox yo

DAS44

Quote from: XaeL
das44 doesnt have a facebook.
I don't? Well, better find the guy whose fb I've been using for a while