The awesome question game.

Started by Raddakar, January 02, 2012, 09:23:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StS

Three, unless we're talking non-standard space.

Have you had lasagna on pizza before? If yes, did you like it?
Sandal that Stinks

Current 40L (Nullpo): 35.32s

MarioThePhenom

Quote from: StS
Three, unless we're talking non-standard space.

Have you had lasagna on pizza before? If yes, did you like it?
lol who would have had that done? (no  )

why do people quit the things they are good at?

Quote from: PandaLol no, that's ludacris. I have a sentence generator, Blink....

PolarisTR

Quote from: MarioThePhenom
why do people quit the things they are good at?

A: Because they get bored of the repetition or they find something that provides a greater interest

Q: If you were an animal, what would you be and why?

carl256

Plankton because they get eaten by whales.

Favorite website?(sorry cant think of anything original)
40L: 57.93

retep

Quote from: carl256
Plankton because they get eaten by whales.
Favorite website?(sorry cant think of anything original)
A: Youtube, you can find video tutorials for just about anything, there is a lot of funny stuff, informative stuff etc. You can find just about anything you want and sit back relax while watching/listening. I have spent a good amount of time on it  O and you can also share some of your own stuff which can be kinda cool as well.

Also wanna comment on this:

[!--quoteo--][div class=\\\'quotetop\\\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\\\'quotemain\\\'][!--quotec--]why do people quit the things they are good at?[/quote]

In addition to what was mentioned (people becoming bored with repetition or just losing interest in it), sometimes people just ask is this really worth doing anymore? I have done and become "good" (I put in quotes because it is a relative term, but let's just say in the top 1-10% of people) at a number of things but I often hit a plateau and in all honesty it kind of means that I am satisfied with where I am in that activity or whatever. Of course improvement is still possible but I don't really want to put in the countless hours for small improvements. I far more enjoy the thrill of trying something new and quickly progressing and seeing how far I can get before my inevitable plateau. I also don't always completely quit but rather just greatly reduce my time doing that activity. Like chess and speedcubing, I got to a level I was satisfied with and will occasionally do some solves or play some games, but I don't spend hours a day doing it anymore because imo the payoff isn't worth the time and I don't  plan on doing any of it for a living, it is more of a hobby.

Anyway, I realized that was getting long so i will get to my question,
Q: Does this smell like chloroform? (sorry, I couldn't resist )

vyborg

A:yes this does smell like.........zzzzzz

Q:if the pen is mightier than the sword, why do actions speak louder than words?

StevieSmiley

Quote from: vyborg
A:yes this does smell like.........zzzzzz

Q:if the pen is mightier than the sword, why do actions speak louder than words?

Trick question!the first is in reference to " surpassing violence in efficacy"  and the second is better versed by mark twain "actions speak louder than words, but not nearly as often."

Why am I even looking at this thread?

salami_pastrami

A: Because you are bored.

Q: Who do you think has the best chance to dominate TTO2?

Koplex

Q: I think no one has a clear advantage since so many players are so good
A: what song do you sing in the shower?
Herpy derp derp

Zatygxc

Is this a tasty necro thread?
[spoiler] [img]http://harddrop.com/f

MarioThePhenom

no its not a tasty necro thread... i think

most hard core moment of your life?

Quote from: PandaLol no, that's ludacris. I have a sentence generator, Blink....

coolmaninsano

Quote from: MarioThePhenommost hard core moment of your life?
The Kings winning the 2012 Stanley Cup.

Will I make the Aaron account again?

Aaron

Quote from: coolmaninsanoWill I make the Aaron account again?
No.

Did you really think I wouldn't make it again?
[div align=\\\"center\\\"]
Quote from: AlexandraI don't really know much about hot dogs but I do know Aaron is the greatest moderator ever.
[/div]

XaeL

No.
How did u get 2k posts? i never see you post like.. ever...

We should be posting in the same threads like 80+% of the time

QuoteLike many setups here, it is useful if your opponent doesn't move and you get 4 Ts in a row.

Panda

Quote from: XaeL
No.
How did u get 2k posts? i never see you post like.. ever...

We should be posting in the same threads like 80+% of the time

Can you switch your avatar back to taeyeon??