Perfect Clear Study - Phase 1

Started by Shuey, December 15, 2011, 01:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blitz

I think I have identifyed a parity related problem that occurs in any sequence where the following applies.
1 J piece is used in the matrix
1 L piece is used in the matrix
1 T piece is used in the matrix
7 or 8 pieces that are not L J or T.

I believe a pc cannot be done with this sequence because no matter how you play them you will either encounter parity issues or encounter the need for a second L or J piece. Not going deeper into this. I'm right untill someone can prove me wrong by posting a pc fumen where they use a sequence ccontaining 1 L piece 1 T piece 1 J piece and any other pieces.
NOTE: ONLY USE ONE L J and T. Do not use 0, do not use 2.

Ethereal_Intellect

^Here's one.
[fumen]110@7eKJSIpaBJbBpbBMhBHiBbjBliBGjBihBAAA[/fumen]
And just in case that quadruple I is bothering you, here's another
[fumen]110@7eKTbIviB0hBCgBJaBUgBFhBBgBGiBTjBAAA[/fumen]

insatiate

[!--quoteo--][div class=\\\'quotetop\\\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\\\'quotemain\\\'][!--quotec--] I'm right untill someone can prove me wrong [/quote]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philosophic_burden_of_proof

I just realized I only talked to caffeine about this and didn't post anything. I was studying the properties of various pieces as they affect the odd/even parity on a row-by-row basis. I imagine this is what you are approaching. In short, count the number of minos a piece in a given rotation adds to each row. All rows have to end up even. Certain pieces cannot make certain rows even if they are odd. This lends itself to a number of interesting observations, none of which I remember right now, but I see caffeine lurking the thread so maybe he'll want to go into detail

myndzi

Just something I was doing out of boredom..

[fumen]110@Je8eob8eob8eob8eybA4GJeYi0lnbYi0lnbYi0lnbY?i0lxbAgbJeFYnbFYnbFYnbFYxbAgbJeRpnbRpnbRpnbRpxb?AgbJeVKnbVKnbVKnbVKxbAgbJetsnbssQpnbRpnbssQpxbA?gbTewNMRnb8eMRobMRxbAAALeIwnbssIwmbwNsskzmbwNgb?kzwbAgbJeGYmbQpEYobVKnb0lEYwbAgbKeNRmbFYwNmb0lt?smbssYiwNwbAgbJeMRobMRoU8emb8exNmbFYQpwbAgbUeFY?mbMRgbEYmbNRwNwbAgbJe2lmb1lQpmbZiQpmbYi0lQpwbAA?AJeyN8elbMR8egbIwlbMREYoUIwlbMRwNoUQpvbAAAJe1l9?embpUwNobwN5bAgbJe8e0lss0llb0l9e0llb0lhb0llbtsx?bAgbJewN5GwNmbpUnb9emboUwNEY8evbAgbJe9etsmbEY0l?xbEY0lwbAgbJeZi9embss8exbYioUwbAgbJe8eYiFYmboUU?K8emb+elbMRpU8evbAAAJewNWKQpkb9eQpoUQpkboUMRgbo?UYikb9egbwNYiubAAAJeIw1l8eoUkb9eoUgboUkb0lQpoUm?b1lQpZiubAAAKe9e0lsskzlb8e0ltsnb0lssobsstbAgbKe?yN4GMRlboUwNMREYjbwNgbGY8ejbyNZi8etbAgbdeQpEY0l?EYoUwNjbQpss8eMRoUwNtbAAAJe4GibQpoUYiibpUZi9eYi?jbEYoUbijbEY0l8egbYiQpsbAAAJeIwSpgb1libZigbFYgb?QpjbYijbQpnbZisbAAAKezN9eIwjbwNNRwN8eIwnb8ekzmb?pUkzrbAAAJecDHY6GhbdDHYcD4Ghb4GcDzNdDhb6GzNcDrb?AAA5cQphbQpgbSpgbSpgbQpgbQpgbQpgbRpgbRpgbQpgbQp?hbQphbQpgbSpgbQpLckznbmzmbmznbkzubAAA[/fumen]

I certainly didn't cover them all, but I got many of the ones I've found useful.

zaphod77

Okay, now try a 10-11 piece sequence that has

a) bag 1.
b) pieces 8-11 have no duplicates, and no I L or T

Can one of these be made into a PC?

hmm. suppose it can, if you spin in the second z when it arrives in the second bag and hold the J.

The vertical S placement is what causes the parity after lineclear to change, to accommodate the T piece.

Aaron

[fumen]110@Nelzai8eiblzssYi1l8ehbRptsIw1l8eibRpssKw8e?pb0XI7eCXbBOfBAAA[/fumen]
[div align=\\\"center\\\"]
Quote from: AlexandraI don't really know much about hot dogs but I do know Aaron is the greatest moderator ever.
[/div]