9 (19.1%)
"billtsar"
13 (27.7%)
"fishcake"
2 (4.3%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Alexsweden

Quote from: Ravendarksky
not voting for anyone ever who doesn't post what they are improving from.
I did on some, but it didnt get included in here, but thats alright I had bearly played those modes anyways so previous records were kinda irrelevant.. - that might have happened to some others too. (posting improvements in the original place but they werent copied here. Maybe we should all use some sort of standard to make it easier to the admins

MarioThePhenom

they should do player of the year, gather up all the POTM and put them into a vote, then the winner is player of the year:P

Quote from: PandaLol no, that's ludacris. I have a sentence generator, Blink....

ohitsstef

Quote from: MarioThePhenom
they should do player of the year, gather up all the POTM and put them into a vote, then the winner is player of the year:P

sounds like a possible idea ..

i'll have to think of the kinks in this like -
do the users have to update their achievements or do we just use their POTM achievements
what sort of recognition does the user receive? etc etc

for one - i don't think blink will make another box on the front page for "player of the year" because it is already crowded as it is and that'd just be extra. but maybe we can do an "unofficial player of the year" thing  we'll leave this open for next year.

anyways - voting ends today!!

We do not forgive. We do not forget.

MarioThePhenom

Quote from: ohitsstef
sounds like a possible idea ..

i'll have to think of the kinks in this like -
do the users have to update their achievements or do we just use their POTM achievements
what sort of recognition does the user receive? etc etc

for one - i don't think blink will make another box on the front page for "player of the year" because it is already crowded as it is and that'd just be extra. but maybe we can do an "unofficial player of the year" thing  we'll leave this open for next year.

anyways - voting ends today!!

hhm i guess your right on the whole front page being crowded, but unofficial player of the year would be just as awsome:)

and just when i thought billtsar was gonna win, profane came from out of nowhere:P

Quote from: PandaLol no, that's ludacris. I have a sentence generator, Blink....

Maii04

profane only has one achievement while billstar has quite a few
40 Lines isint really all that important -.-

Shuey

Technical update: I was at 1:02 for months and finally broke the minute barrier when I completed in 0:56.

Not sure how big of a deal these are, but I also:
-Completed a GM+ secret grade (perfect build) in 1:58
-Completed the playing forever pattern in 1:28
-Cleared 25 lines blindfolded (video to come soon when I complete the full goal; 40 lines)

This is a really tough vote this month because the are so many worthy accomplishments by everyone!

ohitsstef

Quote from: Maii04
profane only has one achievement while billstar has quite a few
40 Lines isint really all that important -.-

lol excuse me - are you sub 35?

an achievement is still an achievement - you shouldn't be putting down anyone's achievements down. this is open for everyone that has the balls to submit their achievements they think are brag worthy. whoever the community votes for will get POTM.

Quote from: Shuey
Technical update: I was at 1:02 for months and finally broke the minute barrier when I completed in 0:56.

Not sure how big of a deal these are, but I also:
-Completed a GM+ secret grade (perfect build) in 1:58
-Completed the playing forever pattern in 1:28
-Cleared 25 lines blindfolded (video to come soon when I complete the full goal; 40 lines)

This is a really tough vote this month because the are so many worthy accomplishments by everyone!

you should add this onto the POTM thread :/ i'm not going to update the achievements anymore on this.

We do not forgive. We do not forget.