Tetris Dreams

Started by DarthDuck, October 02, 2011, 12:40:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarthDuck

This thread is a response to Enfuego's idea to log tetris dreams.
Quote from: EnFuego
My suggestion would be to keep a tetris "journal" so you can document your changes into tetris. Include things like dreaming about tetris and seeing falling blocks when you try to sleep.
Since I probably won't have one every night that's interesting enough to write about, I'd love to mix it up with  everyone else's dreams too. So don't be shy, and if you think your dream is too long then you can always spoiler it.

Fumens are ok:
Quote from: chopin
Anyways, I had a dream about this. Went a bit overboard.. maybe.
[fumen]105@7eAJTI1dB3gbI3hbH3hbH3hbH3hbH3hbF3pbAAA7eA?tBBDdB3jbF3jbE3kbE3kbE3kbD3lcAAA7eNnicvRB6SBOHB?9jctxct2clWB9tctbBvcB6XB2aBsQBhdA3obB3jbF3jbE3k?bD3lbD3lbD39bAAA7eJLCB9oct2clWB9yctgBuhBkSBvVB9?LB7dD3lbD3mbC3mbC39bAAA7eDOxc22cehBUXBhdC3mbC3h?bH3hbG3ibF3hbxNE3jbxNBcUXB7eIdtc1xcN7cNAd1lBdyc?12cNgBAAA[/fumen]

Please don't just make something up to be silly though, although some creative license is allowed since it is your dream:
Quote from: XaeL
i had an even more vivid one...
[fumen]105@BeK3hbH3hbH3hbH3hbE3pb6CI7eFjZqBAvAAAADZqD?APEzBAjZqEAPEzPEDZqFAPEzPEJBAAAjZqGAPEzPEJ2BAAj?rqGAEH5TA33AAAMe1l7b1lubAQpHAEHxhDlyTBAMeNRnb1l?nb1lnbNRubAQpIAEHxhDs4r9BMe1lnbNRnbNRnb1lubAQpJ?AEHxhDs40NBlAAAAMeMRob0lpb0lobMRubAQpBAxAAAAMe0?lMRnbMR0lnb0lMRnbMR0lubAQpCARQBAANe0lobMRnbMRob?0lvbrLPDARgLBA7eAAwNEARgr6B[/fumen]

And it can also be the context of a Tetris game. Such as how in my dream last night I was on a boat party, and there were lots of kids playing gameboy Tetris. They were competing over some kind of network for 6P Arena, and it was fun even though there was something off about it. I gave it a try but was unable to stop playing despite rather unusual events surrounding me. And although what I was playing probably more like "Echo the Dolphin" rather than gameboy Tetris (I don't own a gameboy), I was amazed by how intuitive the controls were. There was a lot more to this dream and I don't want to turn the OP into a full page; that was just an example.

Old dreams from way back are ok too, but try to give an approximate date please.
Pyrrhonian disclaimer: If I use assertive language, then I only do so as a manner of speaking. I might say "the sun will rise tomorrow", but deep down, like anything else, I can never really know that. So if I

coolmaninsano

Well this one time at band camp...
[fumen]110@JeC3QpgbQpG3QpgbQpG3QpgbQpG3QpgbQpD3pbZlj7?eVZycZ3cZ8cZ3cZycZtcZycZ3cZ8cZ3cZycZtcZycZ3cZ8c?Z3cZycZtcZycZ3cZcBAAA[/fumen]

gif

Aarons post gave me a boner

DAS44

Quote from: coolmaninsano
Well this one time at band camp…
[fumen]110@JeC3QpgbQpG3QpgbQpG3QpgbQpG3QpgbQpD3pbZlj7?eVZycZ3cZ8cZ3cZycZtcZycZ3cZ8cZ3cZycZtcZycZ3cZ8c?Z3cZycZtcZycZ3cZcBAAA[/fumen]
Yup, we can file this under "Aaron's dreams".

The fumen begged for it.

Shuey

I can't really say specifically what I've dreamt about, but I've definitely had dreams about Tetris while sleeping.  It's usually just related to the pieces falling and me putting them together, but I can't ever remember any details like what I'm building or why.

When I first got into building secret grades, I was so obsessed about them that I would day dream about them every day, and I could see myself strategically placing pieces to continually climb upwards towards a perfect build.

(Kind of related)
When I was a teenager, there was this game at the arcade that I could reach the last boss, but I couldn't beat it.  On the second night after being stuck, I dreamt the solution to beating the boss and the very next day I beat the game using what I had learned in my dream!  Very cool the way God created our minds to work .

Paradox

I don't have tetris dreams lol
[!--ImageUrlBegin--][a href=\\\"http://oi46.tinypic.com/2zqx63k.jpg\\\" target=\\\"_new\\\"][!--ImageUrlEBegin--][img width=\\\"400\\\" class=\\\"attach\\\" src=\\\"http://oi46.tinypic.com/2zqx63k.jpg\\\" border=\\\'0\\\' alt=\\\"IPB Image\\\" /][!--ImageUrlEnd--][/a][!--ImageUrlEEnd--]

Shuey

I dreamt last night and I remembered this morning what it was about: I was downstacking row after row.  Hopefully I'll be a better downstacker today, lol.

XaeL

[fumen]110@pbC3jbF3jbF3jbF3jbF3jbF3jbF3jbF3jbF3jbF3jb?F3jbF3jbF3jbF3jbF3jbF3jbF3jbF3jbF3jbF3jbC3pbReI?7eTBmBBmBBmBBmBBmBBmBBmBBmBBmBBmBBmBBmBBmBBmBBm?BBmBBmBBmBBmBAAA[/fumen]
my latest one

QuoteLike many setups here, it is useful if your opponent doesn't move and you get 4 Ts in a row.