Appeal for larger friend list on TF

Started by DarthDuck, September 24, 2011, 09:26:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarthDuck

I've noticed that spending a lot of time on Tetrisfriends easily causes your friend list to be capped. After someone recently informed me that I can't receive any more invites, I had to purge plenty of names that I would have preferred to keep. I was thinking that since it still says 'Beta' on the friends tab that this would be good timing to send them a suggestion.

If you go to the main site then it says support@tetrisonline.com at the bottom. It will log your info and show you aren't just one person with many email accounts. But if you just go to the general support site then you can send them a straight email but I doubt that would be as effective.

I know not everyone likes TF but I think it has a lot of potential as an independent site and am hoping that it will never be absorbed by Facebook. If we keep playing there for 20 years+ a small friends list cap is only going to get more annoying and they will be less receptive to change after the beta.  

As a quick tip, if you use Facebook to log in, then it changes your friend cap from 30 to 60.

Thanks for reading. If they just get a few suggestions it could make the difference. *shrugs*
Pyrrhonian disclaimer: If I use assertive language, then I only do so as a manner of speaking. I might say "the sun will rise tomorrow", but deep down, like anything else, I can never really know that. So if I

coolmaninsano

Quote from: DarthDuckI was thinking that since it still says 'Beta' on the friends tab that this would be good timing to send them a suggestion.
Fun fact: It's said beta since I started playing TF (January 4, 2010) and I'm pretty sure it didn't pop out of nowhere when I signed up.

DarthDuck

Well at some point in the past month or so the Beta icon disappeared off of the Arena tab. I think the real beta ended much longer before they did that, but it still could be something that's in development. And regardless of whether it's the beta or not they still have the power to change it.
Pyrrhonian disclaimer: If I use assertive language, then I only do so as a manner of speaking. I might say "the sun will rise tomorrow", but deep down, like anything else, I can never really know that. So if I

Ravendarksky

They will abandon TF... they don't release new items or missions anymore. The focus has shifted (quite rightly so) onto facebook tetris.

TF is flawed. Play nullpomino, top or wait for a better offical game.

I do play TF though, but only becayse I cant get the other ones working at work.

MarioThePhenom

if your a beta user, you can have as many friendsas you want, that, or blink is special and can have 116....

Quote from: PandaLol no, that's ludacris. I have a sentence generator, Blink....

ryanunban

if you add someone on facebook they become ur friend thus allowing you to go over the limit