My Rant Thread

Started by CorrosiveX, September 12, 2011, 12:56:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CorrosiveX

You haven't discouraged me in any way and these aren't my "opinions." On top of all this overwhelming information that a lot of sneaky stuff went on (you're clearly too stubborn to admit it) before, during, and after 9/11, christian prophets apart from any "conspirator government haters" believe that it was a government hoax too, including the radio program I listen to and even on GODTV, which is broadcasted on DirecTv and in dozens of different countries around the world. To the entire world, the founders Wendy and Rory Alec on a program directly said God wants his people to know that 9/11 was an inside job. It doesn't matter about your opinion or your philosophy, it matters what God says on the subject. Look, if you want to live in denial that our government is really crooked and is capable of putting us all in concentration camps someday then go ahead, but just because you pretend that stuff isn't going isn't going to save you from it. Part of the point of the 9/11 awareness is to help prevent any future false flag attacks that they may try to pull on us, which is likely.

Go get mad at Satan who was foremost behind the attacks and start paying attention to my upcoming posts about spiritual warfare. He's working day and night to try to kill you, steal from you, and destroy you and your family if you let him.

"My people are destroyed from lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I also reject you as my priests; because you have ignored the law of your God, I also will ignore your children." -Hosea 4:6

Quote from: Paul676
What happened before the blood of Jesus? Everyone died by ghosts? Because fo'sho Noah's flood happened before Jesus...

People still went to Heaven, they just had to sacrifice poor animals on a altar to repent for their sins. It's a lot easier now.

"If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness." -1 John 1:9

There are no ghosts, just demons.

In the days of Noah there were many giants (Nephilim) and some of them were up to 36 feet tall. In the whole world there were only 8 people (Noah and his family) who's family line was never contaminated by the seed of Satan (people having sex with fallen angels.) God had to wipe everything out and commanded Noah to replenish the earth.

Genesis 6

Wickedness in the World

1 When human beings began to increase in number on the earth and daughters were born to them, 2 the sons of God saw that the daughters of humans were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose. 3 Then the LORD said, "My Spirit will not contend with[a] humans forever, for they are mortal; their days will be a hundred and twenty years."
4 The Nephilim were on the earth in those days—and also afterward—when the sons of God went to the daughters of humans and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown.

5 The LORD saw how great the wickedness of the human race had become on the earth, and that every inclination of the thoughts of the human heart was only evil all the time. 6 The LORD regretted that he had made human beings on the earth, and his heart was deeply troubled. 7 So the LORD said, "I will wipe from the face of the earth the human race I have created—and with them the animals, the birds and the creatures that move along the ground—for I regret that I have made them." 8 But Noah found favor in the eyes of the LORD.
40 lines: 26.67
Dig Race: 13.13

Pikiwedia

[div align=\\\"center\\\"][/div]

bloodeyes_52

i read this thiking RAGE I HATE WHEN PEOLE 4 WIDE ME ON A ALT CUASE I ALL SUCKY AND IN BRONZE AND SOME PRO ALL LIKE I MAKE ALT NOW but no i got this found it hilarious then thought made this comment nad now that im thinking why dont you have sympathy for all those died ESPCAILLY if it was a inside job whyd they need to have those planes of course not fu**ing 4 was it i am all young dont know alot about it...

CorrosiveX

September 13, 2011:

Patrick Meechan, author of the new book 220 FIFTH STREET, his detailing of what it was like to live in a haunted house and what you can do if you're living in one right now. Demons are real, the world knows them as ghosts, these are evil wicked fallen angels or demon spirits, the offspring of Genesis 6 fallen angels and women, the Nephilim, who died in the flood.

Listen to episode 408 while you're playing Tetris and hear a lot of freaky stories if you've ever wondered if ghosts, demons, or hauntings are real. It will challenge your narrow athiest beliefs.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/omegamanradio...20-fifth-street

Spiritual warfare is real, witches and warlocks are real, there are satanists and wiccans out there who take it very seriously, they know the power of demons and the occult, and other than the blood of Jesus we wouldn't stand a chance.

Bible verse of the day:
"And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover." Mark 16:17

myndzi

ITT: One True Believer who should have just made a blog instead of annoying us with this bulls***, and a bunch of people who don't understand that you can't argue with a True Believer.

I'll just leave this here, it makes a good starting point.

Rosti_LFC

Quote from: myndzi
That post is pretty damn awesome. Shame Corrosive won't actually read it. I bet he just posts more conspiracy and biblical crap in response.

And I wasn't so much arguing as just trying to push him towards just buggering off because pretty much nobody here needs or wants him to stay.

Also I like the irony of him saying that the government and the rich people of the world are just keeping us under our thumb, yet he's so damn religious, when over the course of history it's religious institutions like that Catholic church that have the greatest track record of hoarding wealth and using it to exert influence and control over the unwashed and impoverished masses.

myndzi

Quote from: Rosti_LFC
That post is pretty damn awesome.

And I wasn't so much arguing as just trying to push him towards just buggering off because pretty much nobody here needs or wants him to stay.

I know, but of all the threads to keep bumping, I wish this would not be one of them.

CorrosiveX

Quote from: myndzi
ITT: One True Believer who should have just made a blog instead of annoying us with this bulls***, and a bunch of people who don't understand that you can't argue with a True Believer.

This thread isn't all about 9/11. I'm done talking about it. It was just my first subject to talk about on my thread. I understand that a lot of you prefer to be deceived, like a lot of people in this country, who get all their information from pre-filtered mainstream news networks. It's sad but its your decision. It's my duty to inform people about the truth but not mine to force you to believe it.

Watch and listen to the content/links about the spiritual realm that I post and you will become a True Believer too. Ask me any questions you have.

Also I like the irony of him saying that the government and the rich people of the world are just keeping us under our thumb, yet he's so damn religious, when over the course of history it's religious institutions like that Catholic church that have the greatest track record of hoarding wealth and using it to exert influence and control over the unwashed and impoverished masses.

I'm not religious at all. 99.9% of religions are all man-made. Real full gospel Christianity, the whole Bible, is absolute truth from God to us. I am strongly against the Catholic Church, who say prayers to the dead, worship Mary, and are blinded and deceived by a bunch of stupid traditions like saying vain repetitions and idolizing prayer beads and crosses and artifacts of dead saints.

Rosti_LFC

Quote from: CorrosiveX
It's my duty to inform people about the truth
Really, it's not. I know you like feeling important, but we're all getting along fine in the world without you informing us of anything.

I'm not religious at all.
Wat. You believe in God. You spout Bible passages all over the place. You're definitely a Christian, and you're definitely religious, and I honestly don't see how you can be so delusional to even argue against that. It doesn't matter if you've invented your own brand of religion that only you follow, you're definitely religious.

CorrosiveX

All religions are man's way of attempting to find God. Christianity is God reaching US.

The evidence for this is that the Bible is the only holy book that includes true prophecy, history written in advance, because an all-knowing God knew what would happen in the future and made sure it was written down before it happened. More evidence for this is that when Jesus came to earth, He claimed to be God and said He would be crucified and come back to life three days later, which He did.

Christianity is not man-made because it is a absolute truth—the truth of God and not the invention of man.

I'm in a relationship with Jesus not using a religion as a clutch. I'm spiritual, not religious. You're the one who needs to man up and not be afraid to be held accountable to God, that's why you choose to believe the lie of evolution. You don't want to be held accountable.

^ Truth

Really, it's not. I know you like feeling important, but we're all getting along fine in the world without you informing us of anything.

Ezekiel 33:7-11
7  So you, mortal, I have made a sentinel for the house of Israel; whenever you hear a word from my mouth, you shall give them warning from me.  8  If I say to the wicked, "O wicked ones, you shall surely die," and you do not speak to warn the wicked to turn from their ways, the wicked shall die in their iniquity, but their blood I will require at your hand.  9  But if you warn the wicked to turn from their ways, and they do not turn from their ways, the wicked shall die in their iniquity, but you will have saved your life.

Rosti_LFC

I'm in a relationship with Jesus
lol Jesus is a guy. u gay bro?

I mean, I'm totally cool with homosexuals if you are. I'm just curious to whether you are. But not bi-curious or anything like that. Regular intellectual curiosity.

CorrosiveX

This is my girlfriend of 13 months and future wife, bro:

[!--ImageUrlBegin--][a href=\\\"http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/303889_1961441045708_1533273828_31642440_537471533_n.jpg\\\" target=\\\"_new\\\"][!--ImageUrlEBegin--][img width=\\\"400\\\" class=\\\"attach\\\" src=\\\"http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/303889_1961441045708_1533273828_31642440_537471533_n.jpg\\\" border=\\\'0\\\' alt=\\\"IPB Image\\\" /][!--ImageUrlEnd--][/a][!--ImageUrlEEnd--]

Try getting a hot piece of a** like that someday.

Rosti_LFC

[!--ImageUrlBegin--][a href=\\\"http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10867570/not_that_hawt.jpg\\\" target=\\\"_new\\\"][!--ImageUrlEBegin--][img width=\\\"400\\\" class=\\\"attach\\\" src=\\\"http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10867570/not_that_hawt.jpg\\\" border=\\\'0\\\' alt=\\\"IPB Image\\\" /][!--ImageUrlEnd--][/a][!--ImageUrlEEnd--]

Try getting a hot piece of a** like that someday.
Dude wtf you talking about. She has like, a proper beard. The long hair is nice, but really, I wouldn't say she was hot at all.

CorrosiveX

<comment moved>

myndzi

[!--ImageUrlBegin--][a href=\\\"http://i56.tinypic.com/29y5fgp.jpg\\\" target=\\\"_new\\\"][!--ImageUrlEBegin--][img width=\\\"400\\\" class=\\\"attach\\\" src=\\\"http://i56.tinypic.com/29y5fgp.jpg\\\" border=\\\'0\\\' alt=\\\"IPB Image\\\" /][!--ImageUrlEnd--][/a][!--ImageUrlEEnd--]