King of Kings (KoS Tournament!)

Started by myndzi, August 21, 2011, 03:51:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

XaeL

Dear admin of tounament... could you possibly post some video replays for spectators such as myself?

QuoteLike many setups here, it is useful if your opponent doesn't move and you get 4 Ts in a row.

ManOfMiracles

Quote from: XaeL
Dear admin of tounament... could you possibly post some video replays for spectators such as myself?
Check the op. At the very bottom there are youtube links.
MiracleMan

larrytetris

[div align=\\\"center\\\"]www.hrlarry.com[/div]
[div align=\\\"center\\\"]Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that.
~Martin Luther King Jr.
[/di

Maii04

somehow i cant challenge shen
when i first tried, i challenged myself. the second time i tried, i challenged Caithness

Caithness

You've been sending out public challenges, and the first person that gets to them is accepting them. To send one directly to BeastinShen you either have to type his name in the box or go to his page from the member list.

Maii04

Quote from: Caithness
You've been sending out public challenges, and the first person that gets to them is accepting them. To send one directly to BeastinShen you either have to type his name in the box or go to his page from the member list.

I did do that... i sent one again too

baseballboy4296

baseballboy vs TeTWiS game id 4439

Caithness

Quote from: Maii04
I did do that... i sent one again too

It should only let you send one challenge at a time to the same person. If you go to your Challenges page, is there one with his name on it?

Ravendarksky

After watching the replays I wish I'd entered!

Oh well next time

lmartins

myndzi

Quote from: Maii04
somehow i cant challenge shen
when i first tried, i challenged myself. the second time i tried, i challenged Caithness

An easier way might be to go to the user list, click on Shen's name, and send a challenge from there.

coolmaninsano

Aaron vs. Caithness (4441) is over.

larrytetris

[div align=\\\"center\\\"]www.hrlarry.com[/div]
[div align=\\\"center\\\"]Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that.
~Martin Luther King Jr.
[/di

berry

baseballboy vs TeTWiS game id 4439 is over

GG

vipjun

vipjun vs jennr #4440 game is over ggs