King of Kings (KoS Tournament!)

Started by myndzi, August 21, 2011, 03:51:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lmartins

larrytetris

[div align=\\\"center\\\"]www.hrlarry.com[/div]
[div align=\\\"center\\\"]Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that.
~Martin Luther King Jr.
[/di

ManOfMiracles

mom and tetwis open for business
MiracleMan

myndzi

The epic round 3 match between lmartins and Caithness is up. It's in the OP, or you can watch it here. Over 150 turns!

ZeroT

☠ ZeroT

larrytetris

Hands down the best match yet.

I absolutely LOVE how lmartins uses his T pieces. The TSS's wow. Caithness's garbage was messy as hell, but those TSS's.... and his saves at the ~1:00 and ~4:00 marks were masterpieces...
~Martin Luther King Jr.
[/di

lmartins

Quote from: larrytetris
Hands down the best match yet.

I absolutely LOVE how lmartins uses his T pieces. The TSS's wow. Caithness's garbage was messy as hell, but those TSS's.... and his saves at the ~1:00 and ~4:00 marks were masterpieces...

Wow thanks.  I spent most of the game just trying to survive and hoping for a long downstack combo lol.  Oh and the weird I piece placement at around the 5 min mark was a md.

Credit ti Caithness for eventually winning the game.  I know he was probably a little frustrated the second time I built a spin triple at the top of the field

vipjun

game  4664 imartins vs vipjun is finished ggs.

ManOfMiracles

mom and tetwis out of business
MiracleMan

larrytetris

~Martin Luther King Jr.
[/di

myndzi

First off, sorry it took so long to post this round; I've been quite busy and fell asleep exhausted.

Secondly, it turns out I had confused the hell out of myself for no good reason; I was able to execute this round as I originally intended, so scratch what I said about the elim thing last week. Sorry for the confusion. This makes a difference this round: by my original rules, the intent was to play new matches at every available opportunity. For that reason the matches are as they are, since larry has already played both myself and berry.

Third, a big thank-you to everyone that's stuck it out so far. I hope you had some fun, and keep an eye out for the prize drawings at the end  Players eliminated this round: vipjun, jennr246, lmartins, baseballboy

Finally...

Round 6 matches
The player listed first must send the challenge. Remember to make it unrated!
  • MiracleMan vs penguinfrk
  • myndzi vs TeTWiS
Edit: Round 5 videos up.

larrytetris

Larry and MoM 4730!

EDIT: Fin.
~Martin Luther King Jr.
[/di

myndzi

Round 6 is complete already, so I'm going to wrap this up ASAP. Congrats to TeTWiS and MiracleMan for making it this far, but it all comes down to...

Final match
  • penguinfrk vs myndzi
The challenge is yours this time, we'll alternate each round

Ravendarksky

Well this tournament has been great to spectate so far. I'm going to have to put together a fumen post of my favourite spins

[fumen]110@LeB3mbI3hbI3gbH3pbA4G7eCnwcvfBAAA[/fumen]

myndzi

Finals are done.

Congratulations to larrytetris (penguinfrk) for a well-earned (and undefeated!) victory.

Videos to be posted shortly. I'll draw up the prizes in a moment.

Edit: Prize winners are:

Aaron
Maii
lmartins
DrPete

Please contact me via PM with Paypal info so I can send you your :tenbux:

A big thank you to everyone who participated, I hope you all had fun. Special thanks to DrPete for creating King of Stackers in the first place.