HDO VI Brackets and Results

Started by killahbee, August 20, 2011, 12:01:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ryanunban

can it be 11 i just got this sorry

KJade

aitsu_k

iljain

just thought 8/27 was only the deadline for the second round, not for the first round of players after first lost. now superCC still doesn't reply to me

Noogy

KJade

Did Corrosive disappear?  :O

killahbee

okay, i've extended the deadline to wednesday aug 31st @ 11:59pm PST
because i've been away from comp the last week... so I couldnt chase after most of you.
(BTW, i shouldnt even have to.. you should be taking your own initiative...)

THE LOSERS BRACKET NEEDS TO MOVE FASTER.

okay thanks.

KJade

I'm trying!  I can't find Corrosive!  :'(

killahbee

Quote from: KJade
I'm trying!  I can't find Corrosive!  :'(

um just PM me wednesday if he still doesnt respond to you via HD or whatever... he'll be forfeited...

KJade

He seemingly doesn't even have a pro on HD anymore.  If he does, I can't see it.

larrytetris

[!--ImageUrlBegin--][a href=\\\"http://i54.tinypic.com/2vxeq29.png\\\" target=\\\"_new\\\"][!--ImageUrlEBegin--][img width=\\\"400\\\" class=\\\"attach\\\" src=\\\"http://i54.tinypic.com/2vxeq29.png\\\" border=\\\'0\\\' alt=\\\"IPB Image\\\" /][!--ImageUrlEnd--][/a][!--ImageUrlEEnd--]

This is what TF looks like for me right now. Not sure what's going on, hasn't been working for a while. Sorry Blizz for the delay. If we're running up against the deadline, advance Blizz. I'm trying to fix it in the meantime (any techies have any idea? Zirc? Dakhath? I dunno)
[div align=\\\"center\\\"]www.hrlarry.com[/div]
[div align=\\\"center\\\"]Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that.
~Martin Luther King Jr.
[/di

Dakhath

Dakhath 15 - Chisox 7

Good games, and good playing with you.

Edit:
Quote from: larrytetris
This is what TF looks like for me right now. Not sure what's going on, hasn't been working for a while. Sorry Blizz for the delay. If we're running up against the deadline, advance Blizz. I'm trying to fix it in the meantime (any techies have any idea? Zirc? Dakhath? I dunno)

I'll send you a PM with this as well/if this doesn't work, but first thing you should try is clearing the cache. Chrome, right? This page should walk you through it.  Let me know if that makes a difference.

I'm an admin over at Visionary Tales. Yeah, we're a role playing forum. Yes, this means I'm geekier than you are.

iljain

iljain 15 : 10 superCC  iljain won ggs

kennyboy2