HDO VI Brackets and Results

Started by killahbee, August 20, 2011, 12:01:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VienVong

Quote from: LIGHTS1
tagitagi hasn't told me his/her name on tetris friends, so we haven't been able to vs yet

bankai

LIGHTS1

tagitagi

LIGHTS1

Quote from: tagitagi
tagitagi 15 : 4 LIGHTS1 , ggs

You better win the tournament Bankai haha

killahbee

Noogy vs Blazen
qmk vs ryan - sunday 11:59pm PST deadline (extension given)
arf vs bento  - SUNDAY 5pm (extension given)

You have 3 hours (more or less)
before the deadline...
otherwise you will ALL be dropped.. unless someone PM's me regarding the match.
k thanks.

aitsu_k

qmk

blazen_azn

ahoy apparently i lost to noogy. lol.

killahbee

Quote from: blazen_azn
ahoy apparently i lost to noogy. lol.

Check my last post.

Honestly if you guys don't pm each other or play your games pretty much the person who pms me about the match will win.
It's like a whole week to play your games I don't think I should need to remind everyone.
This isn't just to blazen this is everyone.
If you can reach noogy and play by tmrw ( Monday 11:59pm pst ) scores will be changed however this is an exception and shouldn't happen again. Otherwise noogy pm'd me and you didn't before te deadline lol so unless you guys give me an exact time for the match by tomorrow the score will stay the same.

Also... Arf and bento you were suppose to play at 5pm Sunday ... No matter what timezone it is ... It's already passed it. You will both be dropped if either of you don't pm me or give me an explanation.

arf

killahbee

COLUMN 4 of losers bracket
and rowa vs. blink in winner's bracket

SATURDAY  SEPT 24th 2011
11:59pm PST

YOUR NEXT DEADLINE.
GET TO IT.

bloodeyes_52

uh i know this is about a certain tournament but i would wonder if i could get a reply on how to join one as i always see them but never like how to join one (just joined so im probably missing the huge over 9000 post tread)

iljain

iljain 4-15 johnny147  johnny wins

killahbee

Quote from: bloodeyes_52
uh i know this is about a certain tournament but i would wonder if i could get a reply on how to join one as i always see them but never like how to join one (just joined so im probably missing the huge over 9000 post tread)

hey, welcome to HD lool yea the tournament already started (we're more than halfway through) you could browse around the forums under the Arena section and sometimes there will be tournament sign ups and you can sign up from there !! It's a little too late for this one, but there should be other ones : ) just look around.

jkwon23