FWF NMT RULES AND SCHEDULE THREAD

Started by freakwithfire55, August 06, 2011, 04:36:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noogy

Quote from: bigwig
I'm free all this friday for anyone in my group who messages me.

are you valentine?

Profane

Corrosive over Profane 12-4 first set.

Noogy

noogy 9 - 3 caithness
noogy 16 - 0 caithness

ggs

Anonymous

Anonymous 8 - 8 Man of Miracles
Second set:
Anonymous 8 - 8 Man of Miracles

Anonymous 9-7 iljain
Second Set:
Anonymous 11-5 iljain

Man of Miracles 8-8 iljain
Second Set
Man of Miracles 10-6 iljain
My awesome downstacking guide, last updated (Jan 29, 2013): Downstacker's Guide to the Galaxy
Tired of the same old Tetris games? Read my idea for a revamped Tetris game! The Next

CaptainPaul

Quote from: Noogy
are you valentine?
No, just replied to wrong thing

Noogy

who exactly is valentine then? cause i looked at the registration thread and i couldn't even find his post there, and there isn't an hd username for him either

freakwithfire55

Concerning Valentine

she is a player i met on nullpo a few days before it started and i asked her if she wanted to play since she beat me in aaron's mini tourney. she does have an account though she doesnt log on much. if you cant find her by the 19th, you guys all get a sweep against her.

bigwig

I was thoroughly owned by johnny twice 0-16 0-16

any in the first set againt bento boxer 1-15

the 2nd has yet to be played

mippo

Paul676

Tetris Belts!

Johnny147

Johnny 9-1 BentoBoxer
Johnny 9-3 BentoBoxer

qmk

qmk vs joeybeans 14-2, 13-3
ggs

killahbee

bee : joey beaanssss

4: 12
5: 11

ggs : )

Ravendarksky

I feel sad to say this but I'm going to have to withdraw from this tournament :-( I was really really hoping to have time to play but with changing my job and moving to a new city, I'm just too busy to be online.

Most of the problem is that I don't have an internet connection at my new flat yet, my old one has been disconnected and I'm still working in my old city until friday.

Really sorry, especially to Anonymous, Man of Miracles and iljain!

Thanks for organising this FWF.

iljain

Quote from: Ravendarksky
I feel sad to say this but I'm going to have to withdraw from this tournament :-( I was really really hoping to have time to play but with changing my job and moving to a new city, I'm just too busy to be online.

Most of the problem is that I don't have an internet connection at my new flat yet, my old one has been disconnected and I'm still working in my old city until friday.

Really sorry, especially to Anonymous, Man of Miracles and iljain!

Thanks for organising this FWF.
yeah jobs are more important youre right.