[TFO] Tetris Friends Open 5

Started by coolmaninsano, July 31, 2011, 08:25:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blink

Is it too late to enter this?

Tt_edward

Quote from: Blink
probably cuz they made the brackets thing already :3 and people started playing matches too , so yah ... you shouldve joined , you wouldve done great and win.
ello, wasup?:D

mippo

Quote from: Blink

I'm not sure if you were supposed to enter anyway, because you've already qualified for the invitational after this  

coolmaninsano

Quote from: BlinkIs it too late to enter this?
[!--ImageUrlBegin--][a href=\\\"http://reaction.ralfvandenboom.nl/img/ouhbPFRtkq.jpg\\\" target=\\\"_new\\\"][!--ImageUrlEBegin--][img width=\\\"400\\\" class=\\\"attach\\\" src=\\\"http://reaction.ralfvandenboom.nl/img/ouhbPFRtkq.jpg\\\" border=\\\'0\\\' alt=\\\"IPB Image\\\" /][!--ImageUrlEnd--][/a][!--ImageUrlEEnd--]

Ten matches have already been played…are you stupid or something?

Dakhath

MicroBlizz vs Dakhath:  15 - 2

Yeah. I lost. But hey, I won a couple of games. No complaints from me. Good games, was fun to play against you. Good luck on the rest of your matches.

I'm an admin over at Visionary Tales. Yeah, we're a role playing forum. Yes, this means I'm geekier than you are.

Paul676

Tetris Belts!

bigwig

Quote from: coolmaninsano

Ten matches have already been played...are you stupid or something?
Don't be sassy. It's a confusing first post. You say it's an open tournament then you post a bracket and talk about an invitational.

coolmaninsano

Quote from: bigwigDon't be sassy. It's a confusing first post. You say it's an open tournament then you post a bracket and talk about an invitational.
I'm sorry, I just thought that if a tournament is already ten matches in, no one else should be able to join. Common sense should be more common.  

shahil

why am i out?

i came 30 mins early not late, i PM'd iljain when the match was.

unless iljain like lives in a diferent timezone than taiwan then hes confused when the match was

ishouldnt be out cuz i came at the right time
                          Z E N A S I S

iljain

iljain vs shahil : iljain 15-11

Quote from: iljain
iljain vs shahil : iljain 15-11
lol we restarted the match time. Anyway let's forget about this appointing stuff and head for the next match

that was somehow a close match though

coolmaninsano

Quote from: shahilishouldnt be out cuz i came at the right time
No you didn't.

jkwon23

Ravendarksky

I missed my matchtime with Jes today due to circumstances outside my control. Not going to be able to play again until Friday night... Therefore I am forfeiting!

Jes - Ravendarksky 15 - 0

Sorry I couldn't make it!

iljain

iljain vs freakforfire 15-10 iljain won

AlexxParra

Zero forfeited in the middle of the match so I guess I win lol