NullpoMino problem!

Started by marcuz1337, July 04, 2011, 08:57:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marcuz1337

Hey i just played NullpoMino for the first time on netplay and when i play on net my DAS is alot slower than on single player, when i go on online its the speed i use and when i come on single player its too fast at the same DAS. How can i fix this?

coolmaninsano

Quote from: marcuz1337Hey i just played NullpoMino for the first time on netplay and when i play on net my DAS is alot slower than on single player, when i go on online its the speed i use and when i come on single player its too fast at the same DAS. How can i fix this?
Probably netplay lag or netplay FPS issues.

marcuz1337

and how do i fixx this?

coolmaninsano

Quote from: marcuz1337and how do i fixx this?
This problem has to do with large rooms and FPS, you can't really fix it. But try these options:GENERAL OPTIONS: ADVANCED (2/3):
FPS PERFECT MODE: O
FPS PERFECT YIELD: X
GENERAL OPTIONS: SLICK (3/3):
VSYNC: O
FPS SLEEP TIMING: RENDER
FPS DYNAMIC ADJUST: O
Or, change your DAS to something other than AUTO.

marcuz1337

dude i need to have vsync of ! vsync on wil give me 60 fps and that sucks, i tryed but did not work, and my DAS is on 7

Paul676

60fps is the correct number to have it on
               Tetris Belts!

marcuz1337

oh i did not know xP on other games vsync off is mutch smoother, i wil test and edit if it works or not : p
did not work  :/ but with vertical sync off i shuld get 60fps? it stand on 99 fps.
and one more thing i use DAS lvl 3 and ARR lvl 3 on TF what speed on NP will be the best for me ? i shuld use the speed im used to.

xlro

Also with vsync off you should get 60 fps (or lower, but not considerably more, at least not for a longer time), since the game has an inbuilt frame limiter and 60 is the game target speed. It is recommended to turn on vsync tho, for most stable performance.
All timing ingame is frame based and depends on the engine running as close as possible to 60 fps at all times. Your DAS most likely feels slower in multiplayer because of the mentioned considerable frame drop you are suffering, because of the multiple players / game fields to draw (this is a known issue). This problem can have a number of sources, from bad graphics card drivers (newer versions 11.5+ of ATI Catalyst have shown to give problems for some setups for example) , to your machine in general just not being fast / responsive enough to handle steady 60 fps, espc. with multiple fields on the screen - I know it might run Crysis fine, but nullpo is another beast.
[div align=\\\"center\\\"]NullpoMino[/div]

marcuz1337

thanks it works now : D