Semi-Pro Tetris.

Started by Nicka16, May 05, 2011, 06:33:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nicka16

Hey, if you have interest please post and I can make a bracket. Let's try to get up to eight people and we can do a bracket with best of seven matches until we have our champion. I am willing to send a certificate to the winner.

coolmaninsano

In as Aaron.

[hide]lol[/hide]

Confugal

Oh boy. Looks like I'm not even a quasi-semi-pro.
In ARS we trust.

Ryan227735

Nicka16

I'm going to put the arena level limit at ten.Preferably about or equal to seven. If you're feeling daring go for it from five and up. Please list your current arena levels and tetris friends names.

Confugal

Aaron is 20, I'm an 18/19. Whoops. :/
In ARS we trust.

Tt_edward

ello, wasup?:D

shahil

count me in. THX

Shahil619 and my arena rank is 20
                          Z E N A S I S

kevincentius

I hope I count as semi-pro  
Please count me in!

Umm sec... which game will we play on ? Nullpomino?
I'm kevincentius on NP and LittleFighter2 on TF

Paul676

lol@none of you counting

I quote I'm going to put the arena level limit at ten.Preferably about or equal to seven.
               Tetris Belts!

Alexsweden

I like your idea!
Though think you should define "semi-pro", around here that might be people that can do sprint in sub 40/50 sec. Write something in the OP about the requirements for joining so players like edward dont think they can join - sry ed, ur too pro!

ridiclewis

i'll join, where is this going to played at?

nakaji1083

Quote from: Nicka16
Hey, if you have interest please post and I can make a bracket. Let's try to get up to eight people and we can do a bracket with best of seven matches until we have our champion. I am willing to send a certificate to the winner.

my tetris friends name is nakaji1083 and my youtube is nakaji1083.

My tetris arena rank is 7
Please stop tspinning me its like a guilty pleasure

XaeL

When they said rank limit they meant minimum not maximum.

Also, i am a rank 10 Tetris friends player, may i please join? I will post my account details later, i don't play tetris so often so maybe i will make a new account.

QuoteLike many setups here, it is useful if your opponent doesn't move and you get 4 Ts in a row.

Ukrainian4Life

I'd be interested. But I hate TF.
"I am dreaming less and sleeping more, but I'll sell my soul for the dream you stole." - Armor for Sleep