Hello and help

Started by level5, May 01, 2011, 03:02:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paradox

"lunatic asylum" nice name..
[!--ImageUrlBegin--][a href=\\\"http://oi46.tinypic.com/2zqx63k.jpg\\\" target=\\\"_new\\\"][!--ImageUrlEBegin--][img width=\\\"400\\\" class=\\\"attach\\\" src=\\\"http://oi46.tinypic.com/2zqx63k.jpg\\\" border=\\\'0\\\' alt=\\\"IPB Image\\\" /][!--ImageUrlEnd--][/a][!--ImageUrlEEnd--]

Sisu

Congratulations Dr. Clewett!!!!

apm10

I was already following this guy from 'numberphile' even before I knew harddrop and before I knew he played tetris. Imagine the surprised look on my face when I first saw his tetris video.

SecretSalander

OMG its the confessions of a tetris addict guy girlfriend!!! hi! and uh... welcome to harddrop too
40 line sprint in Nullpomino: 32.88

level5

Hello everyone, sorry I've not been here for ages. Glad you spotted Concentricity is now free. James had wanted to make it free for a while now, and finally got around to it.

In answer to some of the above points:

yes, he has a girlfriend

writing a phd thesis whilst caring for your father through cancer makes it a little harder than most

he would love to play the game named after him, he also wants to go and contest his title, and many many more things, tetris related and physics related, but currently he is working late each evening at the Max Planck Institute in Germany, before coming home to code something which you may find exciting in the future. No, not another tetris game, but hopefully something useful for any internet users.

I know I'm rarely ever here, and he even less - although I do report everything you say to him. Please don't feel shunned, given the choice he'd happily be playing tetris and talking about tetris, he's just a little busy with life and various obligations. He does keep up to date with what's going on in the tetris world, and he still plays his 200 lines game to unwind.

x

by the way he's on twitter as @_itch_ he was tweeting about the championship last night I think (he rarely tweets, but what he says is interesting - but I would think that wouldn't I!)