Started by coolmaninsano, March 07, 2011, 12:22:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blink

Sounds like fun, I suck but I'm in.

kennyboy2

freakwithfire55

wth aaron lol. im in

coolmaninsano

Just an interest check...would the players rather have a season then a playoff? Like seed by wins, tie-breaker is differential?

Paradox

Quote from: Paul676
Paul676.

I never lose at scrabble.

Ever.

I also never lose at scrabble.

Ever.

So if you played me then that would be a .....
[!--ImageUrlBegin--][a href=\\\"http://oi46.tinypic.com/2zqx63k.jpg\\\" target=\\\"_new\\\"][!--ImageUrlEBegin--][img width=\\\"400\\\" class=\\\"attach\\\" src=\\\"http://oi46.tinypic.com/2zqx63k.jpg\\\" border=\\\'0\\\' alt=\\\"IPB Image\\\" /][!--ImageUrlEnd--][/a][!--ImageUrlEEnd--]

coolmaninsano

Quote from: Paradox
I also never lose at scrabble.

Ever.
So if you played me then that would be a .....
tie

jujube

a spiky snake thing with a little snot shooting from its nose.

cubixcreature

Quote from: coolmaninsano
Just an interest check...would the players rather have a season then a playoff? Like seed by wins, tie-breaker is differential?

I'd be fine with either =)

Paul676

I'd be fine with either - I'm going on holiday on Sunday 13th and won't be back until Friday 18th - hope this doesn't interfere with things too much!
               Tetris Belts!

Paul676

how many minutes per go? 5 or unlimited?
               Tetris Belts!

dkorn725

Drew- Sprint-45.11; 2.2616 PPS

coolmaninsano

Quote from: Paul676how many minutes per go? 5 or unlimited?
I do see the need for this (i.e. games not lasting five hours) but I kept it off because of unexpected delays that might happen mid-match. If players agree to have a time limit, they can, but for playoff matches it will not be allowed.

Also I changed the format, it's now a season leading into a playoff bracket. The standings will be ordered by wins and the tiebreakers will be (in order): total points, point differential, and finally head-to-head result in season (if they did not play each other by the end of the season, they will play each other but only to break the tie, can not move up in standings). Depending on the amount that sign up, either 8, 12, or 16 will make the playoffs. Also, players who have not played a match by March 15 at 11:59 PM PST will be removed without notice.

Question_Mark

I for one am in. I would have preferred SOWPODS but OSPD4 will work for me. I'll only be able to play after about 5:00 PM EST (college = lotta work/studying). But I've never lost a match, either.

coolmaninsano

Amendment to tiebreakers:
1. Win percentage
2. Total points
3. Point differential
4. Head to head match from season (if they didn't play, they will play each other after the season ONLY to break the tie, if that game is tied, play again).

Paul676

Quote from: coolmaninsano
I do see the need for this (i.e. games not lasting five hours) but I kept it off because of unexpected delays that might happen mid-match. If players agree to have a time limit, they can, but for playoff matches it will not be allowed.

Also I changed the format, it's now a season leading into a playoff bracket. The standings will be ordered by wins and the tiebreakers will be (in order): total points, point differential, and finally head-to-head result in season (if they did not play each other by the end of the season, they will play each other but only to break the tie, can not move up in standings). Depending on the amount that sign up, either 8, 12, or 16 will make the playoffs. Also, players who have not played a match by March 15 at 11:59 PM PST will be removed without notice.

Aaron, please could I have leave from the March 15th rule - I will be in Rome after the 12th, so I won't be able to play a match before the 19th - however I will go on a scrabble frenzy after that if needed!

otherwise, can I play a match before the signup ends? e.g. against someone I know won't withdraw (you, cubix etc)?

In other news...be afraid...be very afraid http://i986.photobucket.com/albums/ae350/H...ng?t=1299686610
               Tetris Belts!