Hard Drop Open V Tournament!

Started by Blink, February 21, 2011, 12:02:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryan227735

MzSlowmo

Ravendarksky

if someone drops out before the matches are played can I take a place? I've just got back from holiday and didn't see this until now .

Of course i understand if this isn't allowed!

HERO_KID

blink please do a tetris splash tourney!!! i suck with the keyboard =/
also.. is there a way i can just watch the tourney?

killahbee

Quote from: Ravendarksky
if someone drops out before the matches are played can I take a place? I've just got back from holiday and didn't see this until now .

Of course i understand if this isn't allowed!

Hey,

Have you played C2? what is your name on C2? i can perhaps add you in quickly, if you respond within like.. 15 mins  

Cheers,
BEE

Blink

Sure ravendarksky, give us your C2 name.  We are going to post the tournament schedules before midnight tonight.

Quote from: HERO_KID
blink please do a tetris splash tourney!!! i suck with the keyboard =/

Ahh, you missed a pretty good Tetris Splash tourney about 6 months ago that had prizes.  It was hosted by tspinweekly.com (now dead).  It had the top TS players in it.  I'll consider one in the future but I doubt there would be a large enough userbase for a decent tournament.

dkorn725

that's cool blink- but a don't have tetris splash or xbox/xbox 360
Drew- Sprint-45.11; 2.2616 PPS

ZeroT

☠ ZeroT

Shizi

I like how the brackets link to season4 lol

Blink

Schedules and brackets are now out:

http://harddrop.com/hdo

There are 56 players, so the top 8 players received BYES for the first round: Jtadore, goofer, Jes, Jerycho, t0x, verus, down-r-up, and Blink.

The following players were dropped for not meeting the achievement requirement:

Magnanimous
Phoenix
larrytetris
Ryan
banana

Schedule with your opponent asap by PM.  If you don't know their  HD name, it's at the bottom of the first post of this thread.  Good luck everyone!  

Report your match scores on this thread.

kwillin

15-1 Sheenie over Kwillin. ggs

Sisu

MiracleMan 15 - 11 Sisu
yay Lanta!

Blink

Cultris devs just released a small update that will allow you to disable the thunder effect when lines are being sent.  Try this if you are having performance issues.  It's in the video options.

Download here: http://gewaltig.net/download.aspx?v=c2-win

mippo

lol, i'm again the 13th seed like in hdo IV and  down the line I have to play sobored again who is again the 20th seed!