Finally decided to join the community

Started by Energy, January 31, 2011, 05:13:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Energy

Hey my name is Tony. And I am addicted to tetris.  
Haha not really but it's fun... got to do something for fun in college right?
I started playing tetris when I got my DS last year because I like competitive puzzle games. (Puyo Puyo anyone?!?)
Ehh I'm not that good but trying to get better, thats why I decided to join the HD community!
I hope to see/talk to you all!  

-Tony a.k.a Energy

Blink

Welcome Tony!  How good are you at Puyo Puyo?  Seems like a lot of Tetris fans also are Puyo Puyo fans.  I saw some puyo matches by one of the top players "live(ぷよぷよ)" that amazed me:

http://www.nicovideo.jp/tag/live%EF%BC%88%...%82%88%EF%BC%89

You'll need a nicovideo account to view the videos.

Noogy

welcome!
as a college student i can also relate!

where are you from?

Ukrainian4Life

Welcome to Harddrop ,Energy!

Here you'll meet many members of the tetris community from all around the world. I am not sure as to what tetris variants you've tried out. But I would suggest playing: Tetris Online Japan (TOJ), Nullpomino 7.5, Tetris Friends, and Blockbox.

Browse through the forums and add in your input, glad to have you as a new member to the community.
"I am dreaming less and sleeping more, but I'll sell my soul for the dream you stole." - Armor for Sleep

Tt_edward

Welcome to HD!
ello, wasup?:D

Energy

Quote from: Blink
Welcome Tony!  How good are you at Puyo Puyo?  Seems like a lot of Tetris fans also are Puyo Puyo fans.  I saw some puyo matches by one of the top players "live(ぷよぷよ)" that amazed me:

http://www.nicovideo.jp/tag/live%EF%BC%88%...%82%88%EF%BC%89

You'll need a nicovideo account to view the videos.

Hey blink. I'm alright at puyo puyo. Mainly as a kid I got good at it because I had kirby's avalanche (a.k.a the best game ever) lol. Not sure about all the technical stuff about the game but I can pull of high combos haha.
Do you play puyo puyo?

Quote from: Noogy
welcome!
as a college student i can also relate!

where are you from?

Haha yea! College is such a pain though x_x
I currently go to UCSD...can't really find that much tetris players here...maybe cause I don't actively find any but I'm pretty sure some are lurking about because theres going to be a tetris tournament here lol