"Hi I'm new!"

Started by jemm_4, January 13, 2011, 09:27:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jemm_4

Well, I started playing Tetris on TF before TF live came out, I thought I was pro because I had achieved rank 5 in 2p, 6p and 5p sprint, with a W/L ratio of 5.00, and it wasn't until 4-5 months later that I realized I was terrible. My sprint time is 58.xx but on nullpomino it's 53.08. I prefer NullpoMino over any other Tetris clone but I play TF because there aren't really many players on NullpoMino.
My real "Tetris career" started October 2009 because that's around when I joined HardDrop and started learning all these new techniques, and stuff.
That's basically all I had to say, oh also I hate it when people think that because of my name I am a girl, I am not, my name comes from my initials and my mothers maiden last name being the last M in my screen name.

OH! Also I beat Blink once because he md'ed terribly. Just thought I had to put that out there xD I want to be proud of that Tetris accomplishment.
"Given the real thing and an indistinguishable fake, which is worth more"- Gaen Izuko (Nisemonogatari)
"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit."- Aristotle

coolmaninsano

PRO

Also tl;dr

ManOfMiracles

Hi, jemm. You're awesome.
MiracleMan