[★] STARS

Started by arf, January 13, 2011, 09:02:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul676

Quote from: Paradox
Paul there are legitimate reasons for the way I do it.

1. The person who creates the team thread officially creates the team therefore they are already the owner. They are also the only one that can make changes to the team through the thread. They own the thread itself in a way.

2. If I let anybody report who the captain is I may get mixed answers from the team. I don't want to accuse any of them of lying or making a mistake.

example: stef reported she is captain but profane reported that arf is the captain.

example2: slowpoke said epilogue has no captain, radiance said no captain but for cases where it is necessary then he will act as captain (like a list of teams and their captains).

3. If I let anybody report who the captain is then anybody can simply lie and say that the captain is someone else causing disputes where I wouldn't know who to believe.

its really not that hard of a process for the thread maker to tell me who the captain is- or if there is none.

For example arf told me that Stef is the captain. Now its very obvious who it is and not much dispute about it.

yeah I agree with you, if you're gonna make this thread then you should make sure it's done right
               Tetris Belts!

coolmaninsano

Quote from: ohitsstef
lol edward's on our team now

we're gonna train his a**
This post made my day.

Good luck Edward.

ohitsstef

llol someone needs to stop drinking that HATERADE

We do not forgive. We do not forget.

coolmaninsano

llol someone needs to stop drinking that HATERADE
Maybe you should stop drinking that ALCOHOL and realized who you just put on your team    

Maii04

Edwards not that bad of a player Aaron
He's just young and immature

Tt_edward

Quote from: Maii04
Edwards not that bad of a player Aaron
He's just young and immature
I can be mature if i wanted
ello, wasup?:D

ohitsstef

Quote from: coolmaninsano
Maybe you should stop drinking that ALCOHOL and realized who you just put on your team    

lol whatever you have against him, keep it off this team thread and take it to another place.

Like Arf said

[!--quoteo--][div class=\\\'quotetop\\\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\\\'quotemain\\\'][!--quotec--]All members of STARS come from different backgrounds and skill levels. We do not discriminate against sexual preference, fruity behavior, skin color, religion, or crippled.
[/quote]

Radiance

Quote from: coolmaninsano

i liked the way this post was written
[!--ImageUrlBegin--][a href=\\\"http://i.imgur.com/Kgw5H.gif\\\" target=\\\"_new\\\"][!--ImageUrlEBegin--][img width=\\\"400\\\" class=\\\"attach\\\" src=\\\"http://i.imgur.com/Kgw5H.gif\\\" border=\\\'0\\\' alt=\\\"IPB Image\\\" /][!--ImageUrlEnd--][/a][!--ImageUrlEEnd--]

MzSlowmo

Quote from: arf
All members of STARS come from different backgrounds and skill levels. We do not discriminate against sexual preference, fruity behavior, skin color, religion, or crippled.

chad, nows your chance to join a team

Ukrainian4Life

If this team gets Edward, and Corro on it, all they need is Ryan and they will have taken 3 of our old ones. Lol.

Btw, Edward isnt a bad player whatsoever, he's going to kick major a** in a year or so. Good luck to your team.
"I am dreaming less and sleeping more, but I'll sell my soul for the dream you stole." - Armor for Sleep

ohitsstef

Corrosive

I am applying to join this clan to help defeat Epilogue on nullpo. Reply with whether I'm in or not.
"私は高速ブロックとセクシーな女性が好き"
"Put some stank on those blocks."

Ukrainian4Life

thanks Andrey

How did you know my middle name?  
"I am dreaming less and sleeping more, but I'll sell my soul for the dream you stole." - Armor for Sleep

Zircean

Not like it's completely public on facebook or anything like that...

err, oh wait
[div align=\\\"CENTER\\\"]Dev Blog | | Google Code[/div]

Profane

Quote from: Ukrainian4Life
How did you know my middle name?  
is that your middle name for real.  Thats kind of funny cause my middle name is Andre.  I don't actually use my first name though.