coolmaninsano

Quote from: Blinktagi
Quote from: killahbee
A more fitting team.

Spirale

mzhang

Shizi

Quote from: Blink
I just want to throw this out there randomly.

I miss the team rivalries on TetriNET2 =(.  A lot of people don't know about all the intense battles that happened on there, which will probably never happen again in another Tetris game.  In my opinion TetriFAST was the glory days of competitive multiplayer, with around 10 teams with 3 or more solid players on each all battling it out.  TetriNET2 players also saw good competition during its prime, but TetriFAST had competition on a whole different level.  Some of the oldschool players who are still around know what I'm talking  (there aren't many remaining, we're going extinct).

The trash talk, competitiveness, matches for team pride with a bunch of spectators watching, working together to climb the winlist ratings, and practicing/training with your teammates in anticipation of shutting down challengers really brought players together and bonded them.  To this day I still talk to some of my TetriNET teammates from a decade ago, and I know for some players from other teams it is the same.

This leads me to a question, why isn't there that intensity these days?  I hope it's because there isn't a game with a good team system out since then, but I fear that even if there was people wouldn't be as intense or enthusiastic about it.  What do you guys think?

now that you read this
pretty ironic huh? recruiting the best player in the world and ruining the balance of the team league
no respect

killahbee

Quote from: Shizi
now that you read this
pretty ironic huh? recruiting the best player in the world and ruining the balance of the team league
no respect

for the record,
i recruited them - and it was a team decision whether we would like each of the players or not - I believe this is how epilogue works as well - great minds think alike, right?

however, the entire team would take it as a compliment that you think all of us are best players in the world !

- bee

Shizi

hm i said "the" but if you think you're the best
more power to you

MzSlowmo

i think he meant the two best players on tetris. :X
its weird though shouldnt blink and hebo want to fight eachother not with eachother? lol. like really :X

Shizi

i call it a lack of testicular fortitude

Noogy

Quote from: killahbee
however, the entire team would take it as a compliment that you think all of us are best players in the world !

- bee

lol, he definitely did not say that

Blink

Bee, they were talking about you and hebo not the whole team   .

Shizi

actually just hebo
unless of course you were referring to where i called you guys ballless

killahbee

Alright guys, I think we've swayed far enough from the original topic thread.
If there's a problem, or anything to do with team element, you're welcome to post there.
This will help the threads be more organized for the future : )

thanks for all your co-operation, and shizi, i'll be sure to notify hebo on your wonderful compliment, it'll boost his confidence for our team league !

thanks a lot guys !
- BEE

EDIT: posts have been moved to [ team element ] thread : )

Shizi

theres definitely a big problem
in a league where its best of 3 and you have the top 2 players in the game (by far) every week is an auto lose for the team you are facing.
how does this support a healthy competition

also im pretty sure hebo doesnt need my compliment. to him its just stating the obvious.

-shizi (in case you guys didnt know)

why did you move this post to this thread
now everything looks out of context
move all the other comments over too

thank you.. now it wont look like im being an a** for no reason

killahbee

Sorry, lol bad moderator skills ! had to get blink to move all of the posts !
anyway, all posts have been moved to this thread Shizi : )
just to keep things more organized, you know how it is !

have a good night
-BEE