HD Team League Scheduling thread

Started by myndzi, January 10, 2011, 08:13:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

myndzi

Please try to use this thread for scheduling between teams, not discussion among teammates... the idea is supposed to be that I or any team can click it up and get an up to date idea of the status and timing of each week's matches. It looks like most people are scheduling in PM instead of here, so I might just close the thread - I can't force you to do it my way - but it will help to keep off topic discussions to another place (like pm, your team thread, or a private forum). Thanks!

Edit: on a related note, only team captains should post here. Owners are ok in a pinch, but let's try and keep the people involved in scheduling to a minimum.

Ukrainian4Life

The S16 vs STARS match is taking place tomorrow at 6PM PST!  
"I am dreaming less and sleeping more, but I'll sell my soul for the dream you stole." - Armor for Sleep

myndzi

Thanks, OP updated. HR vs Epilogue has been assigned a time of tomorrow at 4pm. If you don't like it, you had better hurry up and give me something to go on!

myndzi

January 29th-30th - Regular season Round 2
SexTetris vs The Eurofighters - TBD
Stars vs The Legion of Doom - TBD
Epilogue vs Element - TBD
Hopeless Romantics vs The Sadistic Sixteen - TBD

Team captains: please post all your scheduling discussion in this thread. Remember to include your team name and your opponent's team name.

Paradox

Dear The Eurofighters,

Our team would like to play our match with you on Saturday 1/29/2011 at 1 PM PST.

Please respond promptly.

Sincerely,

SexTetris
[!--ImageUrlBegin--][a href=\\\"http://oi46.tinypic.com/2zqx63k.jpg\\\" target=\\\"_new\\\"][!--ImageUrlEBegin--][img width=\\\"400\\\" class=\\\"attach\\\" src=\\\"http://oi46.tinypic.com/2zqx63k.jpg\\\" border=\\\'0\\\' alt=\\\"IPB Image\\\" /][!--ImageUrlEnd--][/a][!--ImageUrlEEnd--]

Paul676

That's fine with me, 1pm PST, 9pm GMT, 10pm CET it is!

I'll e-mail my team
               Tetris Belts!

killahbee

HI,

Epilogue vs Element
Saturday 4pm PST - confirmed by both teams (Radiance, and myself )

: )

coolmaninsano

Dear Hopeless Romantics,

S16 would like to play this Saturday at 7 PM PST. Is that okay with you?

- Aaron

ohitsstef

To LOD
Stars is free on Sunday 10 am PST and 6pm PST

Please get back  to us asap with whichever time is better for you  ~ or if there's conflict with the times =(

We do not forgive. We do not forget.

ohitsstef

Stars vs LOD
Sunday 1/30 @ 10am PST  

We do not forgive. We do not forget.

larrytetris

Quote from: coolmaninsano
Dear Hopeless Romantics,

S16 would like to play this Saturday at 7 PM PST. Is that okay with you?

- Aaron

Sounds good. I'll let you know if there are any changes (since you're on freakin' all the time anyway, and so are we )
[div align=\\\"center\\\"]www.hrlarry.com[/div]
[div align=\\\"center\\\"]Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that.
~Martin Luther King Jr.
[/di

myndzi

I'll take that as a confirmation... great, I can now plan my weekend

Tt_edward

Doing good with this tourney thing, mind makin one for toj?
ello, wasup?:D

myndzi

Sure, just as soon as you tell me how I can have 5 different game types on TOJ...

myndzi

February 5th-6th - Regular season Round 3
The Eurofighters vs Stars
SexTetris vs Epilogue
The Legion of Doom vs Hopeless Romantics
Element vs The Sadistic Sixteen